OT - Yours Clothing

babymable

Just to let everyone know Yours Clothing has a huge online sale on right now.
Lots of great clothes some starting at £1 up to size 32.

defo be checking that out i love there clothes they always have a really good fit on me:D

I`d never heard of them until they were mentioned to me on here - Will take a look ;)

LiSe Xx

I'd never heard of them either, so thanks Babymable, ive had a nosy!!

ooooh i never heard too!! will have a nosey!! Thanks xxx

Thankyou! I've just placed an order x

I think its hit and miss on there, I have some nice stuff but when you go in the shop its well frumpy in some sections. I'll be checking it out though.

Yeah sometimes it looks better in the pics lol. I wish we had one of their stores around here so I could go in and actually try things on first but I suppose buying online is the next best thing. When there is not too much out there for bigger women I suppose you cant be too picky.

To be honest, the store doesn't have the range that the website does, not at all. They have a store in Hull, so I go when I am visiting my family :)

Yeah sometimes it looks better in the pics lol. I wish we had one of their stores around here so I could go in and actually try things on first but I suppose buying online is the next best thing. When there is not too much out there for bigger women I suppose you cant be too picky.

Don't think like that hunnie, just cos we may be on the larger size doesn't mean we don't like to dress nicely. I'm addicted to Ebay, I've found some truly lovely clothes on there in larger sizes, brand new and second hand. OK, I'll be the first to admit that sometimes things that look gorgeous in a picture arn't quite as nice when they arrive, but when I've only paid a few quid for them I don't mind that much, or just sell them on again. Even bras (I was a 36hh when I started) I've bought some very pretty ones at very reasonable prices (obviously I only buy new ones still with tags) ;) xxxx

it must depend on the store. i have one near me in biggleswade and it is fantastic. not frumpy at all if anything more of a young persons shop, staff are great really helpful and advise well they dressed me for a posh Mess. dinner with the atc and i looked great and i was on a budget. if they don't have my size bra in stock (G) cup:eek: they order it for me. i find all there clothes hang right on me unlike evans which make me look like a sack of potatoes or asda where they think hipster is a good look at size 22:eek: not on me:(

My stuff came yesterday, I don't like any of it, looks cheap,so I'll be sending it back. Now the catch is, you have to pay for it to be returned.

Aww that sucks, sometimes it's a hit and miss.

Back