other than by the scales...

what other ways have you seen that you have lost weight?

i am looking forward to not having to wear the same 5 tops to work everyweek because at the moment i end up flashing when i wear my blouses :eek:

so what little (or big) signs have you had that have shown you that you have lost weight?? inspire me!

My most important one: being able to fit in the seat on the plane without torturing my thighs :D

#2: being able to take a proper bath without creating a tsunami or acting as a huge dam, keeping the back of the bath dry :p

I haven't really noticed much of a difference physically yet, I've only been trying to slim for just under 2 weeks. But I've definitely noticed I feel a lot better in myself already, I feel more healthy and happier :).

Elie have you had those 2 happen yet?

i cant wait to get on a plane knowing that the seatbelt will easily fasten, instead of feeling sick about going on holiday instead of excited.

Hoz, i am at the beginning of the journey also :) i cant wait to be 2 weeks in and starting to feel better!

i cant wait to get on a plane knowing that the seatbelt will easily fasten, instead of feeling sick about going on holiday instead of excited.

Hoz, i am at the beginning of the journey also :) i cant wait to be 2 weeks in and starting to feel better!

It won't be long :D
I'm amazed I've noticed such a difference so quicky to be honest, would have thought it'd take more time, not that I'm complaining of course.

Almost: I still create a dam BUT I can sit comfortably on the plane and buckle the seat belt without impairing my breathing :p

I did CD before WW. And although I have put some of the weight back on, I am still much more comfortable :D

These details are what makes me feel "normal", if you see what I mean? Most people I know never had to worry about fitting in a seat on the plane or the train, etc. :p

mine has to be getting on the plane without feeling sick with nerves that the belt wont fasten, i cant wait to go on holiday with the feeling of excitement rather than dread.
i am looking forward to having more confidence and energy in the bedroom department aswell lol i am only 20 you would think i am 80 :8855:

I agree with the whole seatbelt thing. When i went on holday this year although i knew it would be a struggle i almost didn't get it done up and i was almost in tears.it put me in a right mood. Not a great way to start a holiday, good job my friends were sleeping.

I want to be able to go to a theme park and know i will fit on the ride. i so want to go on that Saw ride but im scared i wont fit!

i am looking forward to not having to wear the same 5 tops to work everyweek because at the moment i end up flashing when i wear my blouses :eek:

:D i know that feeling!! :D i only got 3 or 4 tops i wear at the time. (also because i dont want to buy new stuff yet).

I notice it on my clothes! And my husband telling me he misses certain bumps and handles on my body :D

what other ways have you seen that you have lost weight?

so what little (or big) signs have you had that have shown you that you have lost weight?? inspire me!
Looser clothing, looser shoes even, I am not kidding, really, lol.
A little more energy. The sides of my arms don't feel the fat at my sides as much also, thats good, I really like that, and my daughter said my thighs look slimmer, yeah.

What pleases me most at the moment is that I can now lie down on my back without feeling that my boobs are cutting off my breathing! I can also walk faster. I am not breaking out into sweats with minimal effort any more!

I can't believe the difference that such a relatively small weight loss can have made to me. I truly do feel so much healthier. I can't wait to see how I feel when I get to target.
:D

I can't believe the difference that such a relatively small weight loss can have made to me. I truly do feel so much healthier. I can't wait to see how I feel when I get to target.
:D

I agree a stone lighter and walking is a little easier my back starts to ache a lot later and not as much

I no what you mean about seats, i made us go to london on our honeymoon last week, i could just about manage the underground seats, but not the ones in the theatre we got to sit in the managers box (an amazing experience but wish we got it for different reasons)

Back