1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Other than the obvious weight loss.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    ............. What do you love about Slimming world??

For me I think its the ease of it & being able to now cook all these scrumptious meals!!

I do really enjoy cooking but think that I now cook more things from scratch than before & love them all!!

It's really easy to still have friends & family around for dinner, cook a lovely meal & they have no idea its "diet food"!

What do yu guys like about SW??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fifegirl

fifegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I like the fact that I can have as much of the free stuff as I want. It stops me feeling like I am dieting.
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I have gained more control over my relationship even though I still have a problem with eating I am gettig better in managing it and coping after a collapse with SW plan :)
  5. subs

subs Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It is a plan that does not feel like a diet and i know i can still eat whatever i like as long as i stay within my 15 syn limit! :)
    It's easy and a good DIET, if that's what you wanna call it, that allows proper chocolate and crisps, and you still lose weight! :D

You don't give up easily because you don't miss anything, it's all still there! ;)
  6. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I just LOVE the fact that there are so many delicious recipes out there to choose from I know I'll never ever get bored and can eat like this for life- I'm not just saying that, I really can!!

I LOVE the fact that I've finally got rid of the belief that to lose weight you have to eat much smaller portions and go hungry, or deny yourself treats!!

I LOVE the Mnimins forum as everyone is in the same boat and totally understands what each other are going through- and we have such a giggle!!

I LOVE going to my classes and the laugh we have and the support we give each other!!

I LOVE feeling totally in control of food and the choices I make! It's so empowering!

I LOVE the fact that I have so much more energy and that I actually WANT to go for long and vigorous walks rather than moaning and groaning and feeling that I SHOULD go!!

SW is the best thing I've ever done!!XXXX
    jaylou likes this.
  7. jessthecat

jessthecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ♥ Slimming world ♥
    Losing weight!! 1 stone in 4 weeks!! I lost that on the cambridge diet once and if you think of the diffrence between the two diets and I got the same weight loss and i eat eat eat with slimming world! amazing really x
  8. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    The fact that it is so adaptable! You can take all your favourite fattening meals and make them in the SW friendly way!
  9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I agree with MrsV, SW is so adaptable to any lifestyle.

And there are some many plans that I never get bored with the diet as I have at other times doing other diets.

And of course I have this web site, which is FAB-U-LOUS......
  10. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

It is sustainable for life! I love it, I don't get bored of it (well sometimes, but not for long), you can easily adapt non-SW recipes - especially now we have EE.
    It fits into family life and eating out and even entertaining (to a point as an ounce of cheese doesn't quite cut the mustard on a cheeseboard!)

Unfortunately for me I didn't get any of the other super non-weight loss benefits like lowering my very high bp, reducing my cholesterol or giving me lots of energy. Bah!

Oh well, there are so many positives with SW. I can honestly say that I don't think I will ever eat a different way long term.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.