out for dinner tonight!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
eeeeeek!! ben dreading the time where i have to go out for dinner, im quite stuck as twhat to have, im going to prezzos, ive looked at old posts and by the looks of it the spagetti with tiger prawns is te best thing to go for. mmmmm yum, dont know how many syns it is though!!?? im going to have a syn free day though, only had a weight atchers yogurt andanother one forlnch.. :( n preperation for tonight. Its for my husbands birthday so ive just made him a chocolate cake!! arrrgggg!!!! i did lick a bit of th icing but i dont think that counts.... hut hummmmm.....???? lol x havent been out together since last valentines day!!! as we had a baby in may and just couldt afford it nor have the time to! butee got a babysitter tonight, gonna feel weird, will feel like a date!! hehe xx wish me luck!!!

they do one on the grills big of their menu which is flattened chicken breast with a cheese topping (not much at all poss hexa if that) and you can choose your side, its quite nice, or a spag bol, there are some dished with a tomato and chilli sauce but they're quite chilli-ish
Enjoy!

we go there pretty much once a week cos of all the vouchers which are about (do you get these?) and our local one is 2 mins away or 10 if we walk! the chicken and asparagus risotto is gorgeous but i dread to think how many syns!!

How bizarre i'm a tracie too - no one ever spells their name the same!!

Last edited:
ahhh wow!! i never come accross any either! hello there felow tracie!!! xx thats weird our prezzos is a 10 min walk away too!! u dont live in halstead, essex do u lol!! yep ive gt a voucherfor tonight, buy one main and get the other for £1 BARGAIN!!

They actually do a lighter choices menu now where all dishes are under 600kcal.

Take a look on their website and you may find something you like on there.

Have fun!

ahhh wow!! i never come accross any either! hello there felow tracie!!! xx thats weird our prezzos is a 10 min walk away too!! u dont live in halstead, essex do u lol!! yep ive gt a voucherfor tonight, buy one main and get the other for £1 BARGAIN!!

Nice to meet you Tracie! lol
I'm a Southampton girlie, I can't believe the deals Prezzo do they're so good!
I don't think theres anything on the lighter choices that is SW friendly despite the low cals :-( that is just off the top of my head tho, i think its things like bruschetta, half a pizza and a few more...

Nice to meet you Tracie! lol
I'm a Southampton girlie, I can't believe the deals Prezzo do they're so good!
I don't think theres anything on the lighter choices that is SW friendly despite the low cals :-( that is just off the top of my head tho, i think its things like bruschetta, half a pizza and a few more...
oh really, ah thats disappointing... what do u have when u go??

i usually have the chicken grill thing with the cheese, there is a nice one if they have the right specials menu out which has gorgonzola on it, its nice that its not much cheese ans hopefully that doesnt vary between restaurants! sometimes i just have what i fancy tho cos my weigh day is a sat and we usually go on a sat so i can get away with it!! i usually have the prawn starter too in a chilli and tomato sauce with spinach which is gorgeous!

Back