Out Of Date Tetra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Just started drinking a Chocolate Velvet tetra and have just noticed the BBE Date 02 Sept 08... I haven't drank much, should I drink it all? It tastes alright...

Oh well, never mind. Seems like everytime I ask a question on here everyone reads and runs but sometimes you get other "casual" like posts and everyone wants to comment/reply... have a great day people! thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts/suggestions.

Hello Ive only just seen this and back from the school run - i would advise not to drink or eat anything out of date on cambridge diet. xxx

I wouldnt drink any of the cdc products if they are out of date as the vits and mins arnt as they should be (i believe) and on such a limited diet our bodies need them.

Chin up hun, sometimes we just dont know what to say.

Hiya hun, i dont think id drink it either. there is a big sticky on out of date products.

Sometimes it gets very busy in here and posts can get missed xxxx

See I must be a scally, coz 2 or 3 days wouldn't bother me. They have to put a used by date on there, but I'm sure it would be fine a couple of days later. It doesn't magically 'go off' at midnight on the 2nd September.

I would just like to add....no need for the dig in your second post. If anyone had read your post and had a valid comment to make I think they would have replied. I'm sure people do not purposely ignore posts like these asking for advice in favor of 'casual threads'. I've been a member of this forum for nearly a year now and find that if people can help they will.

I would just like to add....no need for the dig in your second post. If anyone had read your post and had a valid comment to make I think they would have replied. I'm sure people do not purposely ignore posts like these asking for advice in favor of 'casual threads'. I've been a member of this forum for nearly a year now and find that if people can help they will.

Well said. I sometimes read and run too if I don't know what to say. So I guess from now on I will try to post and just say i'm not sure to bump the posts up for someone who can answer to be able to see it.

Plus that time of the morning there isnt many people about either as there out doing school runs and going to work.

...Errrm I wasn't having a DIG...If you read on, I do go on and thank/wish everyone a good day etc... It wasn't anything else than that, though, when you do see various posts answered and your's left unanswered, it does raise an eyebrow... by the time I posted my 2nd comment before leaving my desk, more of you seemed inclined to reply to what you thought was a "dig" rather than my original query....

Read into it what you may, it's nothing big to me, I just asked a question...I do understand we all have lives outside of this forum so you don't need to make me aware of something I already know...

i think you will find we answered you question when we saw your thread hun. dont let this get silly.xx

I only read your original comment after you had already posted your second comment, hence the reason I didn't reply earlier (I don't usually post on the CD forum!!). Your 'thank you' was very sarcastic as you follow it up with 'thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts/suggestions'.......no one had left a thought or suggestion so it WAS A DIG!!!!! Like Susan says, no need for this to get silly, but your comment was not necessary.....a simple 'please someone help' and you'd have had lots of replies.

So I guess from now on I will try to post and just say i'm not sure to bump the posts up for someone who can answer to be able to see it.

...God...WTF is this?

I only read your original comment after you had already posted your second comment, hence the reason I didn't reply earlier (I don't usually post on the CD forum!!). Your 'thank you' was very sarcastic as you follow it up with 'thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts/suggestions'.......no one had left a thought or suggestion so it WAS A DIG!!!!! Like Susan says, no need for this to get silly, but your comment was not necessary.....a simple 'please someone help' and you'd have had lots of replies.

Well, actually, I did have 1 reply... and that was after my 2nd post....hence the thank you's... OK????

Its an opinion hun, as adults we are all entitled to them.

Its an opinion hun, as adults we are all entitled to them.

I am fully aware of that.. I too have my own. If you read my previous posts you will see that I often thank people in advance... I just made a point, people eventually answered my question, THANK YOU... I'm not trying to let get things "silly" I'm just replying to something which I think has been misinterepreted.. SIMPLE AS.

Well, actually, I did have 1 reply... and that was after my 2nd post....hence the thank you's... OK????

But you typed 'Thank you' prior to recieving a reply. I don't for one second believe this was a genuine 'thank you' as you were annoyed people had 'read and run' and not instantly replied to you.

But you typed 'Thank you' prior to recieving a reply. I don't for one second believe this was a genuine 'thank you' as you were annoyed people had 'read and run' and not instantly replied to you.

Ahhh well experienced one, read into it what you may. (Now that is a true form of sarcasm) Thank You!!! :D:D:D

As my teenage daughter would say 'whatever'

Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back