Out of your comfort zone

KD

Gone fishing
When was the last time you were out of your comfort zone and how did you handle it?

That is exactly what I thought.

Nobody in their right mind goes out of their comfort zone.

Now I just have to get my friend to see this thread and I've won another argument :D

I'm just too good at this :D

Ok that last time I was out my comfort zone was when I went to visit my brother, we stayed in a hotel and yes loads of food, so I succumbed and ate but sensibly.

But I hated it to be honest and couldnt wait to get back to ssing and the zone.

KD, I could write a book about being out of my comfort zone lol!

Some things are best forgotten though lol - although it could be argued that everytime I want food that I know I shouldn't eat, I'm out of my comfort zone.

But for public consumption - the most recent incident was when I had to go on the norty girl Speed Awareness Course - which I was terrified and ashamed of. It turned out fine but I fretted about it for weeks prior to the date!.

xxx

Ok that last time I was out my comfort zone was when I went to visit my brother, we stayed in a hotel and yes loads of food, so I succumbed and ate but sensibly.

But I hated it to be honest and couldnt wait to get back to ssing and the zone.

But you got something from it yeah? I bit of a practice of maintenance, and you did just fine. That must make you feel good?

But for public consumption - the most recent incident was when I had to go on the norty girl Speed Awareness Course - which I was terrified and ashamed of. It turned out fine but I fretted about it for weeks prior to the date!.

xxx

OMG yes, I would feel likewise. Sometimes we let our thoughts get completely out of proportion with the reality eh.

Back