Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

tryin again said:
Ooh yes please do, i am considering wether or not to use a more conventional diet when i've just 1 stone to go so would be really interested in the foods and weight loss. Definately keep in touch and good luck with it :)

Sane here hun exactly what I was thinking when I have stone left then will be happy to lose lb week etc xx

Im hoping it will be more than a lb a week haha! If it is il be back on your band wagon lol! According to the threads on here its between 1-4lb a week depending how strick you are with carbs. Im going to try and do under 10 a day.

Anyway, here is what I had when I got in from work as I was STARVING!

I had half a small roast chicken breast plus the skin with 2 dollops of full fat mayo and had that as a snack, plus a cheese string. Felt soo wrong!! The book says to not be scared of fat as the fat is what makes the kitosis..in so many words. Its only when you eat fat with carbs that it turns into blub because ur body burns the carbs instead of the fat! (Im trusting the book on this one).

My hubby is currently making

Chicken breast filled with garlic butter and wrapped in bacon....I doubt I will be hungry for this so will probo save it for tomorrows lunch to have with a cup full of lettuce and cucumber plus a boiled egg.

I have just had some sugar free jelly with 2 tablespoons of single cream....and am nice and full. That will do me till tomorrow morning. My stomach has defo shrunk! I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, will weigh in at the gym tomorrow and let you know what I weigh. Then we can see how much I put on in this transition period and how quickly it comes off...here goes lol!

xxx

Can anyone tell me if I can finish off my collection of CD shakes whilst on the Atkins?

ChelleryPickle said:
Im hoping it will be more than a lb a week haha! If it is il be back on your band wagon lol! According to the threads on here its between 1-4lb a week depending how strick you are with carbs. Im going to try and do under 10 a day.

Anyway, here is what I had when I got in from work as I was STARVING!

I had half a small roast chicken breast plus the skin with 2 dollops of full fat mayo and had that as a snack, plus a cheese string. Felt soo wrong!! The book says to not be scared of fat as the fat is what makes the kitosis..in so many words. Its only when you eat fat with carbs that it turns into blub because ur body burns the carbs instead of the fat! (Im trusting the book on this one).

My hubby is currently making

Chicken breast filled with garlic butter and wrapped in bacon....I doubt I will be hungry for this so will probo save it for tomorrows lunch to have with a cup full of lettuce and cucumber plus a boiled egg.

I have just had some sugar free jelly with 2 tablespoons of single cream....and am nice and full. That will do me till tomorrow morning. My stomach has defo shrunk! I hope it stays that way.

Anyway, will weigh in at the gym tomorrow and let you know what I weigh. Then we can see how much I put on in this transition period and how quickly it comes off...here goes lol!

xxx

Can anyone tell me if I can finish off my collection of CD shakes whilst on the Atkins?

Omfg!!!!! Yummyyummy that sounds soooooooo wrong doesn't it lol good luck tomorrow huni sure you will be good xxxx

Oh that sounds so good! I am really really struggling again tonight. I've felt so ill today despite drinking loads. Have my totm 5 days early and i'm normally like clockwork and have no side effects. Today though i have a dull headache, stomach cramps and i feel so sick and dizzy! I've also been really hungry all day, not emotional hunger, tummy rumbling hunger. I was never hungry when on LL but am supprised to be feeling it often on CD. I just don't know how long i can stick at it for. I desperately want to loose the weight and quickly and i know how crap i am on food diets. Just feel so miserable with it tonight :-(

Hi Hon, I also just wanted to say good luck with your new diet. You need to do what's right for you. I am almost drooling at your food! LOL. My dad did the Atkins diet and he lost loads of weight on it. He's doing the Dukan Diet now, which is similar too.
Keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on. I am also looking to go back onto WW to lose the last stone or so (when I eventually get there!:D).
Take care.x

tryin again said:
Oh that sounds so good! I am really really struggling again tonight. I've felt so ill today despite drinking loads. Have my totm 5 days early and i'm normally like clockwork and have no side effects. Today though i have a dull headache, stomach cramps and i feel so sick and dizzy! I've also been really hungry all day, not emotional hunger, tummy rumbling hunger. I was never hungry when on LL but am supprised to be feeling it often on CD. I just don't know how long i can stick at it for. I desperately want to loose the weight and quickly and i know how crap i am on food diets. Just feel so miserable with it tonight :-(

Awwwwwwww huni Sorry ya feeling so bad how tall are u huni could u have another pack just as a fill u up to try and relieve the rumbley in ya tumbley??? Just a quick thought u can only drink so much water anyway xxxx

Hey Mrs,

Sending you lots of "feel better" thoughts. Have you hd a few pain killers for the cramps?? If I were you I would have another pack. Your in need of a boost and maybe those 150 extra cals will give your body some added comfort as its struggling at the mo. How about you make a hot choc? x x

Hello sweetie I think its great u being guinea pig for me!!!! :D love to know what ya eating and if ya gain lose etc don't bother me coz I make kids food all the time and live it lol I am doing great today in bed already coz tired from full week at uni so far lots of stresses so am relaxing xxxx

R you wonder women or something? Kids,Uni, Extreme diet?? And feeling fab on it! Go you Mrs xx

Hi Hon, I also just wanted to say good luck with your new diet. You need to do what's right for you. I am almost drooling at your food! LOL. My dad did the Atkins diet and he lost loads of weight on it. He's doing the Dukan Diet now, which is similar too.
Keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on. I am also looking to go back onto WW to lose the last stone or so (when I eventually get there!:D).
Take care.x

Thanks soo much hun. I hope this works out for me. The book makes it sound like it can't fail lol. I think it will be easier to fit around work etc. I am going to post any gains/losses whilst im in the transition so you can see if its an option.

Take care my love x x

ChelleryPickle said:
R you wonder women or something? Kids,Uni, Extreme diet?? And feeling fab on it! Go you Mrs xx

Lol ty huni but wonder woman I ain't :D yeah I doing nursing degree I have hubby and 2 kids 14 and 9 as for diet I am coping lol I have hot shakes I find they take longer to drink and fill me up and love them having 2 week of bars as well now but am I missing food HELL YEAH :D zxxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Thanks soo much hun. I hope this works out for me. The book makes it sound like it can't fail lol. I think it will be easier to fit around work etc. I am going to post any gains/losses whilst im in the transition so you can see if its an option.

Take care my love x x

Great idea huni would love to see did h get book online???? Xxx

glad you have made the decision I bet you feel better now and feel yu can really get stuck into Atkins ( and all the yummy food ..) my plan was to move onto SW to loose the last stone or so , but it didnt work that way .. I moved onto it when I had 2 stone left ( as had to have an operation too so had to come off CD ) .. and I ended up loosing then gaining .. so I am sticking to CD to the very end this time ... its just what works for me ( most if the time !!) and the way the steps are designed is supposed to boost your metabolism ready for a 'normal diet ' so I am up to the 1000 plan next week .. just hope I can keep the control

Great idea huni would love to see did h get book online???? Xxx

Hey, yes I got the book on Amazon, was only about £3 for book plus postage and it came in 2days. Defo worth a look if your thinking about it. How ar eyou today?? x x

glad you have made the decision I bet you feel better now and feel yu can really get stuck into Atkins ( and all the yummy food ..) my plan was to move onto SW to loose the last stone or so , but it didnt work that way .. I moved onto it when I had 2 stone left ( as had to have an operation too so had to come off CD ) .. and I ended up loosing then gaining .. so I am sticking to CD to the very end this time ... its just what works for me ( most if the time !!) and the way the steps are designed is supposed to boost your metabolism ready for a 'normal diet ' so I am up to the 1000 plan next week .. just hope I can keep the control

From looking at your AMAZING success I have NO doubt that you will be able to keep up the control. Plus you will maintain it!!! Go you x x x

Lol ty huni but wonder woman I ain't :D yeah I doing nursing degree I have hubby and 2 kids 14 and 9 as for diet I am coping lol I have hot shakes I find they take longer to drink and fill me up and love them having 2 week of bars as well now but am I missing food HELL YEAH :D zxxx

Well the rate your going, you will me eating in no time. You can follow how I get on on the Atkins and see if its for you afterwards!!??

xxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Hey, yes I got the book on Amazon, was only about £3 for book plus postage and it came in 2days. Defo worth a look if your thinking about it. How ar eyou today?? x x

I will def look at that because I love that kind of food :D I am doing great day 23 on SS am I bored yeah do I want to eat yes will I nooooooooo bloody way come to far now not giving in!!!!! :) xxxxxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Well the rate your going, you will me eating in no time. You can follow how I get on on the Atkins and see if its for you afterwards!!??

xxx

Well I have another 2 stone 4 lb so will see how I get on will be bad month I have my birthday hubbys 40th birthday and sons 10th birthday :eek: will be eating that month for sure so will have to think long and hard!!!! Have good day lovely see u soon xxxx

Hello lovely ladies,

Well, I weighed myself this morning. This is the after having food for 2 days plus I had gym kit and trainers on.

I was 11stone 11lb....wooohooooo!!!! That means I lost 10lb in 11days. I know most of it is probo water but any way hehe!! Am VERY chuffed but am quite aware that I might put on as I am eating on the atkins now. I am going to buy some kitosis sticks at the weekend so fingers crossed I shall be back on track. Im upping the exercise too. Was pounding away at the gym at 6.15am. Going to go for a 5k /jog/run tomorrow. Will weigh again next Thursday. I am hoping to be under 12 still but am expecting a gain.

Right....I said I would let you ladies know what I was eating and my loss/gains...so heres todays food diary. Look away if your having a tough day and do not want to read. The last thing I want to do is make it harder!!!

Breakfast...Strawberry CD shake

Lunch... Nibbled some gammon ham, yesterdays chicken breast filled with garlic butter/cheese and rapped in 1 piece of bacon with 6 small cubes of feta. Full fat mayo. (I know, this sounds awful but its all part of the induction which is meant to be thet hard bit lol).

With this I made something called a MIM...it stands for "muffin in a minute". Its made with 1/2 cup of milled flaxseed,1 egg,half teaspoon cinemon,half teaspoon baking powder, teaspoon of butter.6 crushed sweetners. Mix it up and roll into a ball then place in the microwave for 1 minute. When it came out (like a gorgeous sweet grainy muffin) I smothered it in butter. Milled flaz seed is meant to "get you going and detox your insides...sounds good to me) It is a fab bread/cake sub!! You can make pancakes, rolls, bread slices. Add cheese, herbs, chocolate etc...

Dinner

Was still full but thought I would make something using the some of the mince from the chilli I was making for hubbys tea.

Mince fried in virgin olive oil, half a leek,big mushroom. Added chilli powder, herbs, bouillion. It made a sort of stew/soup thing. Had a little saucer full as was sooo full for lunch still.

I have noticed that I am much more aware of how my body feels when I ma full etc. I think I had de-sensitised myself because I was soo used to stuffing myself and eating way over what I needed. Well, I am really trying to listen to my body. That is one good thing about CD, it makes any bad eating/emotional food habits come to the surface and you have no choice but to face them instead of hiding the with a cream bun :).

Anyway ladies, please tell me how you are!!????

And add me on facebook (with a msg saying your from here). Let me know if you want me to private msg you my email.

xxxxx

Well I have another 2 stone 4 lb so will see how I get on will be bad month I have my birthday hubbys 40th birthday and sons 10th birthday :eek: will be eating that month for sure so will have to think long and hard!!!! Have good day lovely see u soon xxxx

What I have learnt from reading up about the Atkins and talkign to Minniemel on here...that both CD and Atkins rely on low or No carbs so that you body goes into kitosis to burn fat. If you choose Atkins type food for the meal on you birthday do's (knowing that evening some veggies, i.e carrots and peas have carbs that can take you out of kitosis) then im sure you would not really damage your amazing weight loss. Might be something to think about.
xxxx

I will def look at that because I love that kind of food :D I am doing great day 23 on SS am I bored yeah do I want to eat yes will I nooooooooo bloody way come to far now not giving in!!!!! :) xxxxxx

Go you, you are fab!! Kepp with it Mrs!! x x

Back