Out with the fat - in with the thin - - - - - - ( AGAIN)

slushy

Silver Member
Dear fellow slimmingworlders

I am not going to do a massive introduction of myself - it will all come out over time anyway - and I have done about three billion different diet diaries here on minis over the years . All I will say is:

I am 51, airline purser, serial dieter . Atkins, cambridge, slimfast, dukan, weight watchers, low fat, cabbage soup --- you name it ive done it! But the one i actually find doable and realistic is SW EE and its the one i always come back to. The reason I have to come back is NOT a fault with the diet at all - its a fault with me and my piggy qualities - lack of self control etc

So - - i have somewhere around 3 stone to lose - maybe a few pounds more and today is my new day 1

I had to take my car in for a service this morning so breakfast was apple, orange and tea with skimmed milk ( 2 syns), mid morning i had a nescafe vanilla latte ( 4 syns) , lunch is four dark rye ryvita ( hex b) with a huge salad, fat free dressing, and fat free cottage cheese, mid afternoon snack is 3 mini babybel lite ( hex a) and some pukka tea ,dinner is turkey stir fry made with fry lite

my new books havent arrived yet ( i am doing sw online) so i hope all of the above is calculated correctly

looking forward to getting back onto minis and getting to know you x

Everything looks about right to me :) Good Luck :)

Thanks ladies

So - day one was absolutely fine - I had forgotten just how little I end up thinking about food when I am optimizing.

Gonna be REALLY busy today and have to head down to a london hotel late afternoon so:

Brkfst: Fruit, Yoghurt
Lunch: heinz speghetti in tomato sauce with 3 babybel lite ( hex a) and a salad
Dinner ( on the go - probably at a motorway service station) : ryvita ( hex b ), low fat cottage cheese with chives, salad

snacks - fruit and carrot sticks

syns: skimmed milk 100ml = 2
vanilla latte ( nescafe sachet) = 4 syns = 6

i hope you have a good weekend

Back