Outfit help needed!! Pics inside..

xJoanneJJx

Gold Member
Hi guys..need honest opinions!! I don't think any of them look particularly nice but my dream body is still far off! Which do you guys prefer? My friends having a joint 21st party tonight..house party then going in to town.

The grey dress with diamontes I LOVE but can't wear on its own..I'm sure you'll get what I mean when I say back rolls?! Yup 1 on each side of my waist..lovely :( would need a cardy on. But I know very soon it will fit perfectly!!

Or the grey lace one..

Or black one with a bow..probably suits my shape better but dunno if it looks too "old" ?!

I'm not purposely hiding my face btw haha..glare was shining on the mirror!

Attachments

• image-115344286.jpg
    image-115344286.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 223
  • image-292561804.jpg
    image-292561804.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 221
  • image-212403206.jpg
    image-212403206.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image-3343435644.jpg
    image-3343435644.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 218
xx kirsti xx said:
Hi, I really like the black with the white bow, that really suits your figure!! Looks really nice!!!x

I agree definitely!!! Plus if you're feeling self conscious it attracts the attention to your neckline :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you look great in both, but I prefer the grey one, but whichever you choose you will look lovely.

They actually all look good but my fav is the 3rd one with the White bow.
Whichever you choose you'll look lovely, have a great night! :)

You look lovely in them all, but my fav is the middle one (black lacy). I wouldn't wear the grey one if you feel a bit self conscious in it, although it is lovely!

I think you look lovely in all of them but I prefer 1 and 2... I think if it was me personally I'd go for number 2 as it covers the top of my arms and I can be a bit concious about that. The cardy with number 1 would cover it too but I know I sometimes feel a little "frumpy" if I feel I have to keep a cardigan on.

I think you'll look great no matter which one you choose :) Wear the one you feel most comfortable in!

You look lovely in them all, but I personally prefer the grey one with the diamantes! Any chance of getting a bolero beforehand? Just thinking that you might feel more special in a bolero rather than a cardi!

I think you look equally lovely in all of them but I really like the one with the white bow it is cute classy and interesting. Have a fab evening you look great !

*Emsie* said:
I think they all look nice!
My fave is the lacey one but think maybe the bow one...hmmmm..... decisions decisions ;)
Which do you feel most comfy in?

rachaeld82 said:
You look lovely in them all, but my fav is the middle one (black lacy). I wouldn't wear the grey one if you feel a bit self conscious in it, although it is lovely!

Chipmunk89 said:
I think you look lovely in all of them but I prefer 1 and 2... I think if it was me personally I'd go for number 2 as it covers the top of my arms and I can be a bit concious about that. The cardy with number 1 would cover it too but I know I sometimes feel a little "frumpy" if I feel I have to keep a cardigan on.

I think you'll look great no matter which one you choose :) Wear the one you feel most comfortable in!

I love number 2 too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back