Over 7 months on CD and still loving it..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hello all fellow cders,
Just wanted to wave madly as Im still here but generally post on 1000 to maintenance board.

Just wanted to say its been over 7 months and I am still loving being on the cambridge diet, it has changed my life..

We recently went to Turkey and I had the best holiday being 6 stone less than when I went away in January.. and I took my products with me and although it was all inclusive I still stuck to cd.. I did award myself an icecream at the end of the holiday which was amazing.

I am now a Cambridge Counsellor and loving it... Its great to be there to support others through there journey to.

If anyone is just starting out or going through a blip stick with it as its really the best and has changed my life so much !

All the best on your journeys

Marissa x

Wow Marissa!

You went on hols and stuck to CD? Thats real determination and will power for you!

Congratulations on getting to the point you are at. I've been on this site since June and have been able to watch you get to where you are now,and it's great!

Now you are helping others too by being a CDC. Super!

You are looking really good now too! well done.

Can't wait until I'm in a similar position! 6 stones off! WOW! :happy096:

You really have done amazingly well Marissa!! x x

you fab hun and you have always been one of the ones that have inspired me to keep going and shown me, and many others how much Cd can work with the right determination!

You are inspirational hun! Well done!!!

xxx

Fantastic!!

You will make an excellent CDC! A true inspiration. So glad you have popped back on to visit and update.

take care
xxxxxxxxxxx

You are a mainstay on this forum and I'm glad you are still enjoying the CD!

Hope to be joining you on the 1000-maintenance board next month some time, with any luck!

Excellent news hun that you are still lovin it!

Like the others I've watched you get to your goal it's fab :)

Here's to a glittering cd career!

X

You are such an inspiration hun, and hope i do just as well as you, and i'm sure your clients love you as a counsellor, And you look stunning in your pics hun, well done x

You look absolutely amazing Marissa - a true inspiration. All my holidays are over and done with now so I am starting again on Monday. It's going to take a lot of willpower to get to goal, but I will give it my best shot.

I hope you enjoyed Turkey, all your clothes looked lovely. How have you managed to lose 6 stone and have such a flat stomach. Mine is hanging all over and I only lost 2.5st.

Another great success story to inspire me on the days that we feel a bit fed up of CD (although love it really, what else would work so quick, and more flavours/cheaper than other competitors)
Well done curlywurly (actually a fave choc of mine, but we won't go there, ha ha!)

Back