Over 80lb still to go...

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by thin-by-30, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. thin-by-30

thin-by-30 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.26%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm new on this site and hope it helps me alot, as ive been on a constant diet since January and losing 26lb, which I happy about, I have found it's getting really hard now, I went to my gp last week and they have prescribed me xenical so I'm hoping that will give me the kick I've needed, I love my food and I'm getting bored, I wish my weightloss was more obvious to me, but people do tell me I'm looking better, just wish it would happen quicker :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi there, and welcome. I too, am struggling to drift down to a normal healthy weight, so I know how you are feeling. I find Minimins gives me soo much inspiration, the stories, the tips, the highs and lows of dieting. I spent soo many years yo-yo ing , and today I am restarting after 3 weeks planned holiday off, and it's hard. You have to be in it to win it.

Lots of Luck
    You are already a winner, because you are here !!!!

Diva x

4. GLL

GLL Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points (Previously Cambridge)
    hullo again. you've found the place to live on the site :D We are all in the same boat here, some of us on different legs of our voyages but we understand the struggles and ups and downs of such a huge challenge.
    Come back often for a bit of inspiration and motivation, we are all here for one another xx

5. roadmutha

roadmutha This time for sure

Start Weight:
    29st7lb
    Current Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(10.41%)
    Diet:
    No diet - limiting carbs, reduced portions and excercise
    Hello and welcome.
    Good luck on your journey x

6. thin-by-30

thin-by-30 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(6.26%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, im still here, been trying to keep busy so not sat on my computer all day lol, according to my wii fit im 7lb lighter now :D
    im going to zumba again tonight, i havent really got the enegy to go as im chasing 4 children round all day lol, but im still going to go.......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.