• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Over 80lb still to go...

S: 17st9.5lb C: 16st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 1st1.5lb(6.26%)
I'm new on this site and hope it helps me alot, as ive been on a constant diet since January and losing 26lb, which I happy about, I have found it's getting really hard now, I went to my gp last week and they have prescribed me xenical so I'm hoping that will give me the kick I've needed, I love my food and I'm getting bored, I wish my weightloss was more obvious to me, but people do tell me I'm looking better, just wish it would happen quicker :-(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Viva La Diva

A Brit living in the USA
S: 18st9lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 29 Loss: 5st11lb(31.03%)
Hi there, and welcome. I too, am struggling to drift down to a normal healthy weight, so I know how you are feeling. I find Minimins gives me soo much inspiration, the stories, the tips, the highs and lows of dieting. I spent soo many years yo-yo ing , and today I am restarting after 3 weeks planned holiday off, and it's hard. You have to be in it to win it.

Lots of Luck
You are already a winner, because you are here !!!!

Diva x

GLL

Silver Member
S: 17st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st3lb(7%)
hullo again. you've found the place to live on the site :D We are all in the same boat here, some of us on different legs of our voyages but we understand the struggles and ups and downs of such a huge challenge.
Come back often for a bit of inspiration and motivation, we are all here for one another xx

S: 17st9.5lb C: 16st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 1st1.5lb(6.26%)
hi, im still here, been trying to keep busy so not sat on my computer all day lol, according to my wii fit im 7lb lighter now :D
im going to zumba again tonight, i havent really got the enegy to go as im chasing 4 children round all day lol, but im still going to go.......