Over 9st gone!

Grandma

Totally Focused
Sorry I've not been on here again for a while - I've been incredibly busy with work and then away for a few days. I reached my 9 stone off just over a week ago!! I'm so pleased and feel really great.

You may remember I was meeting a good friend for the first time to go to the caravan show. I've corresponded with him on a caravan forum for over 2 years. Well, it was lovely. We clicked immediately we met and felt as if we'd known each other for ever! We spent from 5.30 until gone midnight just talking on the Wednesday and then from 8.15 until 7.15pm the following day. We had a great time together and are meeting up again in Devon, where he lives, at the end of November. There's also a possibility that I'm going to be doing some work for him down in the west country in the new year and we also have plans to form our own company.

The best bit was the compliments I got both from him and from a caravan dealer that Ken and I had used for a number of years! The two of them stood there and talked about how wonderful I look for a full five minutes - and I was very flattered - but a little embarrassed!!! It did wonders for my confidence though!!

He and I have seen each other through some of the darkest days of our lives, and we have a close friendship that may never be more than that - but will last a lifetime, I'm convinced - and so is he. Time will tell what happens, but we're both very happy as we are - best friends. Its not often one meets somebody with whom one feels so comfortable and able to talk - and that's how we feel about each other.

I'm off to Florida to stay with Ken's niece for 15 days next Friday. I'm taking bars with me - but will be eating sensibly most of the time. I'm starting to get myself ready now with a small meal every day. When I get back, I then have a residential to lead for 3 days and then I'm off down to Devon firstly to stay with my friend for a few days, then to be joined by my eldest daughter and her family in a bungalow we've hired for the week. By then, I hope to be back to SS as I still have 3 stone to lose!!

But I'm down from over 23stone 5 in January to 14stone 3 at the moment - so I'm really pleased with myself. I've gone from a size 32 to a 16, losing 20 inches off my waist, 16 inches off my hips and over 17 inches off my bust!! Each thigh is 10 inches smaller!

What an amazing diet this is!!

That is amaing well done - do you want to lose anymore? because i am guessing you look amazing without loosing anymore!

Wow you have lost an amazing amount, enjoy everything that comes your way and revel in the compliments :).

Well done Chris - was wondering where you got to.....sounds like you are loving life at the moment and your loss to date is nothing short of 'inspirational'! x

Congrats Grandma! Another true inspiration. And you've had someone to share all the horrible and good bits with, who knows what that relationship may blossom into!! You must be over the moon. I'm very pleased for you. Well done!!!!

heya hunnie,

glad to see your still going strong. thats brill about all the compliments you deserve it. hope you have a fab time in florida. not jealous at all!!!!

becky xx

Congratulations! Thats an amazing loss, and it sounds like your life is getting better by the day!

Reading your post made me feel lovely. What an accomplishment. I know where your coming from about the soul mate thing. Thats what I want. I'm not interested in the physical side of things but would love to have a friend of the opposite sex to share everything with. Isnt life truly fabulous when it all comes together like that. You are mapping your new future out and it sounds brilliant. You go girl!!!! Give it all youve got!
Lynne x

Hi Grandma - your post was lovely. You have done fabulously well and I am so happy that your life is also shaping up for you. Good luck with your business venture.
Nelli

Back