Over my syns

Of course you can. I start my week with 84 syns and count down, so some days i might have 10, another day 7, some days 20! It works for me doing it this way x

Of course you can. I start my week with 84 syns and count down, so some days i might have 10, another day 7, some days 20! It works for me doing it this way x

I thought you weren't meant to have more than 70 syns a week? I only joined on Tuesday this week but that's what the consultant told me. You must have between 5-15 syns a day but no more than 70 a week.

Why 84, if you don't mind me asking?

I thought you weren't meant to have more than 70 syns a week? I only joined on Tuesday this week but that's what the consultant told me. You must have between 5-15 syns a day but no more than 70 a week.

You can have between 5-15 Syns a day, that bit is right. But no more than 70 a week is total rubbish and I am not sure why your C has told you that. You can have 15 Syns every day if you want to, which makes it 105 over the week (7 x 15 = 105) :)

You can have between 5-15 Syns a day, that bit is right. But no more than 70 a week is total rubbish and I am not sure why your C has told you that. You can have 15 Syns every day if you want to, which makes it 105 over the week (7 x 15 = 105) :)

I'm not sure why she said that then, but she was the consultant 6yrs ago when I last did SW and I remember her saying the same about maximum number of syns a week then. The only difference back then was she said you could save your syns up for a meal out/night out at the weekend (I never did but my niece did!)

Thanks for setting it straight tho :)

I started off with 12 syns a day/ 84 per week, thats what seems to work for me, when i used to have the full 15 a day my weight losses were rubbish! I suppose everyones different xx

Back