Over points today

Ooh blimey thats sounds scary! But we can allow you a no count day under these circumstances I reckon. Glad you and your house are ok!

I had the whole bottle to myself hehe, but it was my anniversary!! i've hardly drank very much alcohol since i started ww, was impressed with the wine tho :D
Well for only 6 points its worth it :D

Ive had to have a don't count points today :sigh:

We got evacuated out coz of a gas explosion at half 7 this morning (I had to go work with non straightened hair, uncleaned teeth and in Jeans coz my uniform was in dryer!) so it was a case of grab whatever I could for breakfast (hot sausage batch from co op) and grab whatever I could to take work for lunch! Had to have something sweet too straight after (I was stood outside having a cigarette when the explosion happened....it was so loud, my house shook!) as it triggered a panic attack in me lol

On point free soup for tea (im back at home now!) so fingers crossed, the damage tomorrow at WI is minimal!
Oh blimey, no wonder you've had to have a no count day - poor you - how scary! Hope you're alright now :) X

Back