overtired........

missrachyp

hey guys ,
you ever feel that when your overtired everything including dieting seems impossible.
today i had a 5am start after having to lifeguard train till 10.30pm last night getting home 20 past 11. i finished work and went for a mile swim and just kinda got home and cryed and dyed! sorry for my moan :) x

Moan away Hun! That's what we're here for! Come friday teatime I'm kn*ckered (have to cover 4 wards by myself, and there should be 5 of us!) I usually sink into a VERY stiff g&t! A hot shower or bath revive me and with a bit of luck I stay on plan, but a good cry does relieve the tension. I think it's the same everywhere now, everyone doing more and more for very little credit. Look after yourself .(nobody else will!) and try and have a delicious treat that if not legal is low point. I find meditation tapes help, sometimes.

yeah i worked alot over the weekend n i was in charge of the pool on a massiv gala spent half the time running round then did 5am-2pm friday and i just havent had the right amount of rest i also exercise hard so iv kinda just gone 1 agenst the other without realizing and BANG im down lol i think tomoz im going to feel so much better after a good sleep im only on a 4-10pm tomoz 2 then off till monday night so i should be ok :) have to have a few STIFF STIFF STIFF vodka and low cal tonics :p x

oh gosh yeah, my baby is teething so im always overtied at the moment:sigh:

it makes me cry and overeat :(

chin up and have a lovely relaxing evening and a lie in tomorrow ;)

Back