Angeltruist's Journey

Chicka

Hi!
I'm having a hard time losing weight, sadly I've got (and passed) the 17st mark and very depressed.
Sadly due to my mums passing a few months ago after a quick battle with Cancer and the stress of planning a wedding in Italy for July then having to cancel it and create an entirely new wedding at home with only 2 months so that your mum can attend - sadly the weight piled on and I wasn't the size 10 bride I always dreamt to be.

My ultimate goal was to lose at least 4st, we are also looking to start a family and asked if I could wait till I lose at least 2st first before we try so I have a goal to work towards.

So now everything has settled down, i have got a gym membership. I am still experiencing with classes to see what suits but so far BodyPump on a Monday and Spin Class on a Thursday work well. I am now also looking to doing short stints at the gym on my off days after work to try and get a bit extra.

It's not been easy in the past dieting but hopefully this will keep me going now

So!
Let's begin.

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs (P)
2 wholemeal small bread slices(HB)
10g of Light "norpack" (1)
1 Pointed roasted red pepper (S)
Filter Coffee x2
Splash of Semi Skimmed Milk (HA)

Lunch:
Broccoli (S)
Spinach (S)
Passata
Curry spices
Grabits Chicken on a Stick

Dinner:
Lidl Salmon with Sweet Chilli fillets X2 (6)
White rice (P)

Snacks:TBC
Instant Coffee x2
Splash of Whole Milk X2 (2)

Water:
600ml Bottle

Exercise...
None today!

Total syns: 9/15

Last edited:
Hi Bella,

What a stressful year, no wonder dieting hasn't been the first thing on your mind. I'm sorry to hear about your mum.

Good luck with your weight loss and ultimately starting a family!

Best of luck with your weight loss lass, your first day's food looks really good. Do you enjoy or have you tried wild rice at all? I used to love eating that with grilled salmon but have been trying to go veggie over the past month or so.

Best of luck with your weight loss lass, your first day's food looks really good. Do you enjoy or have you tried wild rice at all? I used to love eating that with grilled salmon but have been trying to go veggie over the past month or so.
Never tried but only because I never really explored anything outside of a local supermarket.
I am always looking for new ideas to try out and will have a search for this this week xxx

Today hasnt been a perfect day due to sleeping in late and having to run out but tried...

Breakfast:
Nothing

Lunch:
2x Malcolm Allen Lorne Steak Sausages (4)
Egg (P)
Squdge of Brown sauce (1)
Filter Coffee
B.o.B Milk (HexA)

Dinner:
Homemade Gammon & Lentil Soup
(Gammon, red lentils, carrots, ham stock, water)

Snacks:
Haribo 16g pack 2.5syns
Cocopops (5)
B.o.B Milk (HexA)

Exercise:
None

Ending on 12.5/15 syns

Today's pretty much a write off.
I was so busy trying to make cakes for the MacMillan Coffee Day tomorrow in work that I never had breakfast or lunch.

Then to make it worse, I had to go out for a birthday Afternoon Tea with the in-laws so I have no idea how many syns were in the sandwiches and cakes.

Tomorrow's BodyPump, will work it off and keep on track with meals again!

Attachments

• IMG_20170924_151658.jpg
    IMG_20170924_151658.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
It wasn't a perfect day due to the MacMillan Coffee Morning and did sneak a couple of treats - well worth it!

Breakfast:
2x Nimble Slices (HexB)
2x Malcolm Allen Lorne (4)
10g Light Spread (1)
Coffee
175g Milk (HexA)

Lunch:
Homemade Gammon Lentil Soup

Dinner:
Chicken Lattice (18.5) *well worth the spanked bum*
Potatoes

Snacks:
Strawberries
Kiwi
Donut (12) *again worth it*
Crispie Cake (6)

Exercise:
30 mins BodyPump - increases to 2x 2lbs
10k steps

Water:600ml

Far too many syns to count today but got induction to gym tomorrow to begin going daily - here's to a healthier fitter future ❤️

Busy productive day today!
Felt in the zone this morning so tried to stretch as much as I could out of it.

Morning:
Cheerios Low Sugar 40g HexB
B.o.B Milk 100ml HexA
Apple
Coffee x2
Sweetners

Lunch:
Pineapple Chunks

Dinner:
Homemade Gammon & Lentil Soup

Snacks:
Homemade Cupcake (6.5)

Water: 1500ml

Exercise:
12,610 steps
40 mins in gym (Treadmill/Rower/Cross trainer/Cycle) 50 cals on each resistance / speed medium

Back