Owl phase

athenagold

Carbs are Evil
Hey I am going to be moving onto the owl phase of the diet next week and was wondering for those of you have done or are currently in the phase what did you find easiest to introduce first? Nuts, seeds or berries? Thanks x

a little fruit for me Athena.

Thanks Jim, I've actually decided to start owl today so fingers crossed I get on ok x

You're supposed to start with and extra 5nc from induction vegge list, however i started with nuts, then berries!

Thanks Zim, I've bought some nuts to start off with. I think I'm scared of eating berries and wanting more, I love fruit lol x

oooooo the raspberries and strawbs are well lush atm, whats even better is that you can have lashings of cream!

Hey I am going to be moving onto the owl phase of the diet next week and was wondering for those of you have done or are currently in the phase what did you find easiest to introduce first? Nuts, seeds or berries? Thanks x

not missed the fruit i had nuts and (beans in a meal)

When do you go onto the OWL phase?

It varies Kelly, I had a lot to lose so stayed on induction for 6 months, I don't have the book any more, but I seem to recall that you stay on OWL until you are about 5 - 10 lbs from your target weight.

Yes I'm still not sure whether my target will be 10 and half stone (my pre-pregnancy weight) or 10 stone, because alot of people have said I'll look too skinny at 10 stone. So I'm 8lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight x

I,ve got about 4st to go, so glad i can stay on induction, as finding it quite easy. Thanx again guys, dunno where i would be without you all:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back