• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pack arrived, starting tomorrow!!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
if you need any guidance or help you know who to call :)
good luck

This the 1st time you are doing a diet like this, the mother of all diets? Good luck Buxom, this forum is a god send to be honest, everyone hear has been through and is going through the same thing. It is tough but the rewards are well worth it

This the 1st time you are doing a diet like this, the mother of all diets?
YUP!!:cool: Although I have been doing slimfast for 6 wks (100%) and lost 20lbs. Still 38lbs to go...

Thanks for the support guys!

Yes you have two shakes and one 600 cal meal. Although I don't think I ever had the full 600cals. I would have salad with chicken or ryvita with some smoked salmon etc.

You have stuck to a diet for 6 weeks, not bad going, this is much harder though, not eating a thing, but you sound as though you are disciplined enough so this should be a walk in the park.

Do you think because I've been on a strict slimfast diet I will lose less than the average in my first week? I just want to prepare myself for not losing the 10lbs plus everyone seems to be losing!!

I think it all depends on the person and how much they have to loose (Im not sure tho as I have only just compleated my 1st week) as I was looking at all the big weight losses and after I weight this evening I have lost 8 lb and have stuck to this 100%. Im not disapointed tho as 8 lb in a week is fantastic!

To be honest I am not sure but I think you should not expect to lose 10 lbs, i think being on the diet means you will not but then I am no expert. 10lbs is huge and you have already lost quite a bit, so i would say no, be prepared for about half that.
My 1st week on Exante last year i lost 18lbs but had not been on a diet at all, this year I am hoping for about the same but will not be disappointed if I don't and neither should you if you do not lose what you think you should.

Ok I will prepare myself for that!

I came to Exante from another diet and still managed to lose 5.8lbs on my first week. It just depends how much glycogen you are storing although I would think with Slimfast it might be quite a bit.

I came to Exante from another diet and still managed to lose 5.8lbs on my first week. It just depends how much glycogen you are storing although I would think with Slimfast it might be quite a bit.
How do you mean? Because the shakes are high in sugar?

:wavey:Hi, welcome. I only started yesterday but I have managed my 1st day and have just about managed to drink 2.5 litres of water which is a vast amount for me. Feeling a bit bloated and been to the loo 10 times but I am now more positive about tomorrow.

Well done on your weight loss so far.

Good luck.

Well I've just had my "last meal" - veg & chicken stir fry. It was delish! First hot meal I've had in over a week (and last I will be having for a long time!!!)

Right, that's it!! Will weigh in in the morning as may have lost a few more lbs since I last checked and will let you know how the first day goes...