Pack arrived, starting tomorrow!!

IDidn't think we were ment to have any meals on total solutions?

I wasn't planning on having any meals!! I'm starting tomorrow :confused:

oh sorry I must have miss read, I've only been doing this a week so thought maybe I was doing something wrong, good luck

Oh ok! Good luck! Have you managed 100% so far?

Yeah I've stuck to it 100% I've even been out twice and not drank just stuck to the water as Im so determined to do this. I wasn't to keen on the shakes or the soups to start with but am slowly getting used to them. When I have the soups I now add curry powder or chilli to them and a little more water as I dont like them to thick, and the shakes, the vanilla one I divide into three and add them to my coffee at work in the mornings or throughout the day on a weekend and the chocolate one I divide into two add a sweetner and have it as a hot chocolate, someone has suggested making the banana one into custard but I need to get some vanilla extact for that!

After a week of 100% I'm now 8lb lighter can see it in some clothes, feel better in myself and not feeling hungry at all!

Good luck starting your journey tomorrow!

Wow well done you! I like your ideas there - will bear them in mind!

Thank you

If you do feel hungry in between alot of people suggested buillion (think thats how you spell it lol) I tried it today and its ok, also if you crave a fizzy drink you can have coke zero or asda diet coke!

Back