Packed it in!!!

Mandy123

I tried and tried but at the end of day 5 i gave up. I was so disappointed in myself but i have got to say this has been the worse 5 days of my life.

I know this diet works i have read so many success stories and good luck to you all who stick at it and lose lots of weight, but it wasnt for me.

Think i am going to stick with slimming world now, just being able to eat again has been a pleasure, i feel i will never take food for granted again. This is the first time in days i have actually felt warm, i have stopped dreaming about food and i can now go for more than 10 minutes without have a wee, so gud luck to you all out there but its so nice being back in the real world.

Some diets are just not for different people mandy, the whole point of surviving is food, being able to actually chew something.
Like you say well done to the people who can actually stick with it and do well. I know myself lipotrim wasn`t for me, and even my diabetic nurse agreed its a drastic way to do weight loss.
I wish you good luck on sw and your weight loss journey. :0)

I tried and tried but at the end of day 5 i gave up. I was so disappointed in myself but i have got to say this has been the worse 5 days of my life.

I know this diet works i have read so many success stories and good luck to you all who stick at it and lose lots of weight, but it wasnt for me.

Think i am going to stick with slimming world now, just being able to eat again has been a pleasure, i feel i will never take food for granted again. This is the first time in days i have actually felt warm, i have stopped dreaming about food and i can now go for more than 10 minutes without have a wee, so gud luck to you all out there but its so nice being back in the real world.

I think you have made the right decision Mandy. Don't be disappointed. CD is wonderful if followed to the letter all the way up the plans. But that's where a lot of us come unstuck. SW is a great choice and will get you where you want to be. Good luck.

Back