Packed Lunch ideas

Kimmyj78

Hi everyone.

I am after some tasty, easy filling packed lunch ideas for work. My problem is when i finish work I am hungry and start picking at things i shouldn't eat! I need some ideas to fill me up at lunchtime please :) :)

SW quiche? (Its in the recipe section)

Pasta with veg, dressing etc.

Leftovers from the night before

If you have cooking facilities or are able to go out what about a jacket potato?

xx

for my lunch i usually take either:
salad made with new potatoes, chunks of chicken, cucumber, celery, spring onions and cherry tomatoes. top this with some v.low fat mayo. I usually chop it up into similar size chunks so that it seems a bit more robust.
or
cooked pasta mixed with tuna, and the same salad bits from above, again top with v. low fat mayo

i also take some frozen fuit salad (which defrosts during the morning) and top it with a Muller light yoghurt for desert.

this seems to fill me till t-time, plus i can eat it all one handed whilst still sat at my desk :sigh:

Make a Fritata and have it for dinner and save some for the next day's lunch! is lovely on it's own or with a salad, the recipe is in the 7 day plan book in the SW pack at the back.

Back