Pagan rolls?

What is a pagan roll? :confused: I cant see it listed. If its just wholemeal bread (not granary/malted/brown/seeded/white etc - only wholemeal) then you can have 60g.

I think it is the krisprolls ? On my phone so sorry I can't link.

Ahhhhh! Found it, yeah 3 Pagen wholegrain Krisprolls is one HEXB.

C-160835.jpg

I love these, they make a nice change from ryvita for my b choice to go with my phily a choice!!

Sainsburys sell them & Tesco I think.

Happy Holidays said:
Yes you can get them from most supermarkets & some do 'shops own' which are just as good just cheaper. Check down the crispbread isle & you'll find them:D

Just be wary that some 'own brand' versions don't qualify as HEb :)

I believe that these are no longer a HEb choice as they do not appear in the HEB lists printed in the new Free Branded Book. Someone on FB phoned to ask and was told they are not . If you want to be sure perhaps call the Syns Helpline yourself

Just be wary that some 'own brand' versions don't qualify as HEb :)

Hey didn't realise that, thank you.

I believe that these are no longer a HEb choice as they do not appear in the HEB lists printed in the new Free Branded Book. Someone on FB phoned to ask and was told they are not . If you want to be sure perhaps call the Syns Helpline yourself

Oh that's a shame, they're very nice with lots of things.

I was wondering what a "pagan roll" might be! Sounds like sinister practices in dark woods carried out by strange people in hooded cloaks!

Our consultant had these on the table as a suggested HEb last week but I couldn't find them on the SW website. I'll ask her to check tomorrow.

Back