Pain au Levain from Waitrose

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
I'm having half of a white uncut crusty loaf called Pain au Levain from Waitrose tonight with dinner but can't figure out Syns?
I don't know what to class it as, a medium loaf? It's 400g and we will be pulling bits off rather than having slices as we having it with mussels :)
I am Flexi synning but need a rough estimate, anyone got any ideas? X

I'm having half of a white uncut crusty loaf called Pain au Levain from Waitrose tonight with dinner but can't figure out Syns?
I don't know what to class it as, a medium loaf? It's 400g and we will be pulling bits off rather than having slices as we having it with mussels :)
I am Flexi synning but need a rough estimate, anyone got any ideas? X

You can work it out using 1 syn for every 20 cals as there is no free food allowance :) just to give you an idea, M&S 400g crusty loaf is 940 cals-so 47 syns for the whole thing!

You can work it out using 1 syn for every 20 cals as there is no free food allowance :) just to give you an idea, M&S 400g crusty loaf is 940 cals-so 47 syns for the whole thing!
I did think of that but I've no idea how many calories it has as its a fresh loaf from the bakery, so doesn't have the packaging. Gulp I was guessing about 20 Syns for half of it

I did think of that but I've no idea how many calories it has as its a fresh loaf from the bakery, so doesn't have the packaging. Gulp I was guessing about 20 Syns for half of it

I would imagine it'd be about the same-as that's the M&S crusty white!

Back