Pamdevs weekly WI

Thanks Gillyella. You are doing amazingly well too. My OH has just left to pick up his meal so I'm going to go and make my shake up and read a mag until he is finished. Saturdays are awful for temptation aren't they. You are so right though, it is all just habit. I am actually really looking forward to trying to cook indian and chinese food when I come off this diet. I think I'll appreciate good food a lot more and I am already really enjoying cooking for my family. If I was doing WW I'd be thrilled with a 3lb loss so I'm now looking at the bigger picture and just over a stone in less than 3 weeks is not too bad. KEEP POSITIVE GIRLIES!!!!

brilliant attitude Pamdev, just brilliant, all the "little" losses add up to big losses in no time x

lovely picture btw

Well done on resisting Pamdev! It's difficult I know but soooo worth it as you see the pounds falling away. If you get tempted just run upstairs and try on that lovely size 14 top xx

It's a Hap Hap Happy Day................4lb's have melted away!!!!!! 2lb's to go to 2stone off. Not too bad in just short of 5 weeks. I love this diet. Now if its not too much to ask can the fat please start disapearing from my chest and butt please??!!!! no doubt will be back on here later on today. You know me and saturdays don't go too well lol!! Have a brill day every one. xxx

Good luck tomorrow lovely, i hope your weigh in brings you much joy x

Aww thank you. Not expecting good things but I'll be happy with 2 off. Head not been in the right place this week and while I know my wee slip won't have done damage I do really believe you also need to be in the right frame of mind too. So I'm psyched up again and tomorrow is the start of. New LT week for me. Whatever the scales say. I've come too far now to let a bad week beat me. Thanks so much for the support. It means a lot. Xx

Aww thank you. Not expecting good things but I'll be happy with 2 off. Head not been in the right place this week and while I know my wee slip won't have done damage I do really believe you also need to be in the right frame of mind too. So I'm psyched up again and tomorrow is the start of. New LT week for me. Whatever the scales say. I've come too far now to let a bad week beat me. Thanks so much for the support. It means a lot. Xx
Great attitude lady!!! :D:D:D

Please remember all Losses are Good Things !! So glad to hear you are back all over it in a head way. I agree with you, that's the key to this diet. The only way is up or should that be down ?? x

4 off. Just the news I needed. So that's me geared up for a new LT week and head back in the right place.

We discussed letting me aim for a BMI of 21 and the pharmacist is happy to support that so looks like I'll be TFR until the 2nd week in Dec then back on it 26th Dec. It's hubby's 40th Dec 18th and have a special weekend planned in Edinburgh so think it's the right thing to refeed for a week or so before then maintain till Christmas then TFR again. Not ready to update my ticker yet but I will soon, I need to mentally prepare for that lol!!!

My pharmacist also told me to go and get myself a new jacket as mine is far too big for me now. I could have kissed her!! So hubby taking me to next to pick a new jacket before we head to a 4 years olds birthday party!!!!

Thanks so much for all your help and support this week. For one reason and another I found the past week the hardest yet but with your help I got through it. Thanks everyone of you. Xxxxx

Have a fantastic Saturday everyone. Xxx

I'm so pleased for you congratulations lovely. I am also considering updating my ticker and goal so i go for another half a stone or so but like you i need to mentally prepare lol. I hope this week is a easyier for you than the last x

fantastic hun, i thought the pharmacy would only let us get down to a bmi of around 24? im going to have a chat with my pharmacist when i go on wed as i don't really know what to aim for. i usually just aim for a size not a weight xx

4 off. Just the news I needed. So that's me geared up for a new LT week and head back in the right place.

We discussed letting me aim for a BMI of 21 and the pharmacist is happy to support that so looks like I'll be TFR until the 2nd week in Dec then back on it 26th Dec. It's hubby's 40th Dec 18th and have a special weekend planned in Edinburgh so think it's the right thing to refeed for a week or so before then maintain till Christmas then TFR again. Not ready to update my ticker yet but I will soon, I need to mentally prepare for that lol!!!

My pharmacist also told me to go and get myself a new jacket as mine is far too big for me now. I could have kissed her!! So hubby taking me to next to pick a new jacket before we head to a 4 years olds birthday party!!!!

Thanks so much for all your help and support this week. For one reason and another I found the past week the hardest yet but with your help I got through it. Thanks everyone of you. Xxxxx

Have a fantastic Saturday everyone. Xxx

Well done hun!!! You've done brill!!!

I think i will def want more off than my ticker says but we'll see nearer the time!! Where it is now seems so far away at the min!! : ( x

fantastic hun, i thought the pharmacy would only let us get down to a bmi of around 24? im going to have a chat with my pharmacist when i go on wed as i don't really know what to aim for. i usually just aim for a size not a weight xx
Thats the same as me.... Size 12/14 I'm more than happy with!! x

thats what i want to be, more a 12 than a 14 though as i can get in 14 jeans now, but i just have my big flabby belly hanging over. starting placement in prison next week so had to go get some sensible clothes to wear, i don't really wnat to be spending money on stuff thats not going to fit soon though. xx

lucinda1985 said:

I mentioned I was worried about stopping when I hit a BMI of 25 incase I gain a little in refeed. She asked what I wanted and I said if I could get in the middle of the healthy range I'd be happy and she said that was fine. I might be happy to stop at 25 but got the option to carry on for a little longer if I want to. But for now 25 is my aim.

You'll know what's right for you when you get there honey x x x

3lb off!! Deffo in the 12 stone mark now (just lol!!) struggling with the usual Saturday temptations but about to start on my tried and tested distraction techniques lol. Have a brill weekend everyone. P xx

Back