Pancake Day

Hi there, sw pancakes !!!
x2 eggs seperated
whisk whites until soft peaks then fold in the yokes and add a few drops of vanilla essence, add 2 tablespoons of sweetner.

frylite a frying pan and spoon on some of the mixture cook one side then turn it over be careful as they are more fragile then the normal ones taste lovely with lemon and sweetner with mullerlite icecream x enjoy

Hi there, sw pancakes !!!
x2 eggs seperated
whisk whites until soft peaks then fold in the yokes and add a few drops of vanilla essence, add 2 tablespoons of sweetner.

frylite a frying pan and spoon on some of the mixture cook one side then turn it over be careful as they are more fragile then the normal ones taste lovely with lemon and sweetner with mullerlite icecream x enjoy

I tried these abit ago and thought they kinda just tasted like a sweet omlete, bt if they work for ya s'all gd :)

My mum said this was like french toast Im not really sure what french toast is but what ive been making tastes quite like pancakes :)

weight watchers brown danish 3 slices (HEXB)
2 eggs
Dash of semi skimmed milk (part of HEXA)
and as much sweetner as you like :)

whisk eggs milk and sweetner, pour into shallow dish and let the bread soak up all the mixture.

spray pan with fry light and transfer gooey bread, carefull it might fall apart, i use a spatular to help,
Fry on each side until golden, i also sprinkle some more sweeter over while frying.

Serve immediatley.

I had my with low sugar jam and clementin segments.

Would be nice with any fruit and yogurts :p :D

I'll be doing the french toast option - with something sweet and yummy on top.

oh we use to call this gyspy toast but witout the sweetner in, you've made me fancy it now:D

Hi

I make the french toast but i put cinnamon in with the eggs and sweetner and serve it with mixed summer fruits, its yummy and really moreish.

Without the sweetner it is eggy bread, which is just as nice especially with a couple of rashers of bacon.

I like the sweet potato pancake recipe - far superior to the SW pancakes. You will find it in the recupe sub-forum along with the others. Just do a search in that forumand theywill come up.

i got a batter mix recipe off a site and syned it it was 20 syns for a jug of mix... so a 50ml of mix would be a 2 syn pancake :D

Back