Pancakes

Nightwolf

What the situation with pancakes, I know how much milk you can have for an HEXA but what about Flour? everything else is free, if we use sweetener but how much flower can one consume as a HEXB I presume? and 1 HEXB usually = 6 Syns so.....

sorry :( you can't have flour as a B choice, it just doesn't contain the right nutrients (although it is the right number of syns ...)

I told my group about a syn free pancake for pancake day .. hold on, shall get the recipe for you ...

I might be wrong but I don't think you can take flour as a HEXb. I think you would have to syn it instead. Off the top of my head it's about 5 syns per ounce (28g).

Found it :D
would have been quicker just to type it out lol

Separate one Egg, whip up the white. put in sweetner to taste, about three teaspoons. This gets rid of the egg taste. Stir a little vanilla essence into the egg yolk and fold into the egg white. Pour onto a hot and frylighted pan, and leave. This is more fragile than normal pancakes so leave until edges start to look cooked and then flip with a utensil (that I call an egg slice) to cook the other side a little. Serve hot with lemon juice and a little sweetner.
Options can be fresh fruit, frozen fruit, VLF fromage Frais, 0% greek yoghurt, and so on and so forth....
Angie
Sudbury member

Back