Panda's Slimming World.

Keep it up... I keep cracking at the getting back into it stage when it's not as easy as I'd expected! Well done on today :)

It didn't happen... I'm still not on plan. I asked for salad but they'd run out. Eugh. I'm unwell now. :(

Ok so I'm going to try and get back on plan today...

Breakfast - 35g of Branflakes and measured out Semi Skinned Milk.
Lunch - Tuna mayo pasta
Dinner - Curry Turkey Kebabs with salad.

I'm still around... Not started... Dunno what's up with me because frankly I feel terrible. Thinking today might be the day I start... Been ill past few days because of food and I feel huge... Really heavy. I've gone back to class now btw. Just aren't into it yet... Got two weeks holiday now thought xxx

What about you? Xxx

I understand - it has been tricky getting back into it, I've kept sliding further from where I left off,so I've scrapped all my old data and properly started again,rather than trying to get back on track. I'm only on day 2, though! And I'm so so hungry, so I'm doing something really badly wrong- Just had a quorn sausage with pasta to 'tide me over' till dinner, later!!

I am certain that I'm only still on it today because
i) I have a motivation with regards to my relationship to lose the weight
ii) I am dancing again - there's something about the physical exercise effort that keeps me to the diet! I kind of like negotiating with myself- I can only have that packetof crisps if I do [x] minutes of dance to burn [xxx]calories to negate my eating them... Especially important as my local supermarket sells marmite crisps. Damn them.

You can do this! Use the holiday to shake the cobwebs!

Feel free to add me on FB if you do that social networking stuff and if you want to - my account is linked on here :)

Dxx

Well I've managed my first day on plan.

5 syns.

Porridge and milk HEB and HEA
Tuna pasta with light mayo (2syns), few carrot sticks, black coffee with sweeteners. McDonald's side salad.

Hot Chocolate with Light Cream - 3syns

Ok DAY 2 completed ;)

Doing quite well,

made philly stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon with mediterranean couscous (tesco's own) which 1.5syns for the packet.
HEA

Dinner was 2 wholemeal baps - HEB for one and 8syns for the other. Ham, Lightest mayo from tesco 1/2 syn for tbsp! 8 pieces of cucumber and iceburg lettuce. The remaining couscous, a mcdonald side salad with the caesar dressing 2syns, couple of spots of milk -2-3syns?

14-15syns today.
I personally wouldn't bother counting the milk but I'll be a good girl.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and use up the stuff we have in the veg, I've bought cherries, raspberries and strawberries and yogurt for breakfast, going to clean the house for exercise and probably have beans on toast for lunch with some cheese... or a jacket potato... or both haha.

Dinner will be pork loin with broccoli and whatever veg that needs using <3 All planned out and I'm even going to be on plan over the holiday at least 90% of the time. <3

Day 3 is done!!

Breakfast - 35g branflakes, semi skinned milk and raspberries. Heb and hea

Lunch - jacket with light butter 2-3syns, tin if baked beans
Cup of tea 1syn

Tesco yogurt 1/2syn

Cherries
Another yogurt 1syn

Dinner - two pork loins without fat, smash, roasted peppers and tomatoes.
Dessert 2 merrangues 6syn and squirty cream light 2syns and hot chocolate 2syns

16.5? Xx

Back