panicking

franbella21

minimims stalker
evening all! i booked my holiday today big smile to corfu going on the 25th june i am now panicking as i hadnt planning on going in june but more like august as thats what i had envisaged as reasonable time to shift all of my weight.what would you say i could expect to lose by end of june?? x

hello! Don't panic! You could lose over four stone by then!

hiya

it's about 17 weeks away from today (17 1/2 weeks).

so around 3.5lbs a week could mean that you could loose 59.5lbs which is around - 4 stone and 3.5lbs

phew feel lots better now lol :) thankyou! wow 4st that wouyld make such a big diference got first wi tom am v excited x

Good luck! The first weigh in is the best feeling ever!

I think over 4 stone too. I'm Swansea too. I am starting on Monday-who is your counsellor? Mine is Viv Samuel. I met her before when I tried it when I was alot younger but I didn't stick to it.

Whatever you lose you'll feel heaps better!!!!!

I went away in July having lost 2 and half stone from my 17 stone frame lolbut it felt like 5 stone ad made such a difference , so don't worry just enjoy the holiday x

I have a holiday booked for June too and I want to be at goal by then (and a bit under it!) It gives you something to look forward to and makes you stay on the diet, you will look fantastic by then!! x

raindrops i go to bishop gore school viv is there but penny is my counsellor.Be great to have someone local! i tried it in april last year but fell very ill with kidney stones then septicimia :( so had to obviously stop this time am determined got first wi today!

Back