paranoia

redhed

hi guys,

just recently iv become really paranoid with my boyfriend acusin him of cheatin and stuff its on my mind alot, hes give me no reason to think hes capable of it,im really messed up in the head at mo. i suppose im a jealous person anyway but im never this bad:confused: just wonderin if anyone else gets this with lt maybe its me just ocupying my mind,pos bordom!!!
xxx
pleaz dont think im a bunny boiler thow:rolleyes:

im the worlds most jealous babe so dont ask me lol

Hey Love

Oh dear, what a bit of a pickle huh!!

I dont really know what to advise if I am honest its a tricky one. I would explain to him that you dont mean what you are saying in the heat of the moment and your head is all over the place. Just be honest with him love. Its the best way.

I personally think SOME men someties give the impression they are upto something when they are not they just dont think the way us women do about things if that makes sense? xx

I personally think SOME men someties give the impression they are upto something when they are not they just dont think the way us women do about things if that makes sense? xx

Quite true... I cover myself with lovebites from the hoover & drench myself in cheap perfume....

Unfortunately being single the only person I am making jealous is myself at what I'm not getting....

yeah he does get a bit secretive sometimes,it really anoiys me ,i think i just go lookin for stuff thats not there, i suppose id rather do that than be none the wiser of summat that is really happenin,im nuts what can i say!!!!

hi guys,

just recently iv become really paranoid with my boyfriend acusin him of cheatin and stuff its on my mind alot, hes give me no reason to think hes capable of it,im really messed up in the head at mo. i suppose im a jealous person anyway but im never this bad:confused: just wonderin if anyone else gets this with lt maybe its me just ocupying my mind,pos bordom!!!
xxx
pleaz dont think im a bunny boiler thow:rolleyes:

red head ur not alone hun,
lol my poor fella gets it to,
i think its just as u have/are going through such a change (well i am) and that i find my self thinking ... if he will still want me (if i get thin) i also found i have got a lil more tearfull at times and moody , i just try and stay with it ;)

women.... :rolleyes:

red head ur not alone hun,
lol my poor fella gets it to,
i think its just as u have/are going through such a change (well i am) and that i find my self thinking ... if he will still want me (if i get thin) i also found i have got a lil more tearfull at times and moody , i just try and stay with it ;)

POOR:eek:

hi sheep, i dont think my bf with like me less its quite the opposite.im just bein silly really. think im really emotional thow! thanks everyonexxx

:grouphugg:

Back