ProPoints New Diary New Start (for the last time!)

JessieJames

Hello!

Im Jessica, you may have seen me in here a couple of times before...

i have been on Propoints and following weightwatchers a year in July, and have been doing well! untill christmas when i went off track and ended up putting most of what i lost back on! and since christmas there has been so many thing tha have got in the way really, i tried really hard just after christmas, but then there was always something and im not great with coping with stress!
but anyway enough about that! i am back again and its lovely to see the faces i have missed around minimins and how well they are doing!! so i am going to join you again and take you on my journey to being slim!

so here is my up to date statistics:
Current weight: 11st3lbs
Height: 5ft1in
Goal weight: (the major goal ) 9st 5lbs
Goal date: my 21st birthday (18th december, gives me pleanty of time i hope!)

i got to weightwatchers meetings wednesdays at 6pm ( well i am a helper so i get there at 5, and set everythiing up and then get weighed at 6. so that is when i will be weighing in and seeing how i have done, its been the same day since i started weightwatchers so i have literally only missed about 2 classes since i started even if i havent been on track or know i have put on i still go because i know if i stop i will never start again!! i found helping out is good for me too because i love seeign how well everyone does and have made some lovely friends and have got quite invloved! and when i get to goal would lovee to become a weightwatchers leader myself! i have managed to get some of my family into weightwatchers and some people at work, so i can motivate others, its just myself that needs a kick up the bum now!!

i have a boyfriend i have been with for nearly 5 years (in august) so i guess he dosnt mind too much about my weight or anything and is with me for me, and not for that but i would love to make him happy and proud of me and feel alot better with myself so he dosnt have to put up with my moaning about my weight! haha you will probably hear me mention James quite a bit! ( as i will probably moan about him too :p) hes lovely and i couldnt ask for a better boyfriend, but you know there are times when there are fall outs and i do get mad hahaa but hopefully not too many! :p also i am jealous because he can eat what he likes and never puts on annything and stays perfect grrr

right so i think that is it for now! thursdays are my day one so i will post what i had to eat yesterday up in a min and my plans for today when i have decided about tea! but using some of my 49 today because its a somebodies birthday at work which means brewyers fare for lunch! but luckily its in the eat out book! so nice gammon for me today!!

thank you for reading and it would be nice to make some frinds here and share the journey!
lots of love
Jessica xxx

Thursday 10th May 2012

i have updated my ticker to stat at the weight i am now... so that i can start a fresh!
also... here is my food for yesterday:
B: belvia breakfast biscuits 5pp
L: dairylea lunchable (shopping day! so had to grab something quick in the morning before work!) 7pp
D: TLC jacke potato with cheese and chive 6pp Ham 1pp lighter than light salad cream 1pp
S: ww rich toffee bar 2pp, ww mallow 1pp, wotsits 2pp, ww vanila & choc biscuit 2pp wheatabix 3pp

total for today:30 pp
total daily used 26pp
total weeklies: 4pp

total weeklies left: 43pp (taken off 2pp for box ww butterscotch candies to snack on for a few days.. lush!)

forgot to say... my daily allowence is 26pp!

will update todays food tonight after tea :) xxx

Hi there,that's great that later on you wish to become a WW leader :0) I used to help out at my old group though it went downhill once did that lol loved helping but lost motivation.I so know what you mean bout the OH driving you mad hehe though mine is also following WW.Good luck on your weight loss journey :0)

Hi Guys!

nice to meet you bulldogdaisy :) and i completely know what you mean about going downhill once being a helper!! thats when i started going downhill, not having time to weigh at classes and not listening to the class! but i am still helping now and have managed to kick start my motivation again!! and our new leader is lovely and she has been helping loads to make sure i am on track by txting me looking at my tracker and not letting me get away with not weighing!! hahaa but my main motivation is to prove to everyone (i.e boyfriend) and myself that i can do this!!
Hi Val! its sooo good to be back tbh!! driving is all going well, love being able to drive to work, and on days like this where it is pouring down i really do appreciate it! hehe.
sorry i havent been able to post this weekend! been a bit busy, basically giving everyone lifts everywhere hahaa, and had a bit of an argument with the OH but wont bore you with that haa! but think we are going shopping tonight at the mall in bristol.. so hopefully he can make up for it then! lol!
food this weekend has been good! wont type it all out as is practically been the same thing really, cause i have been busy, but the 6pp homemade pizzas have been brilliant and played a big part this weekend! :) love them and quite big! i use a warburtons square wrap, tomato and basil passata and weightwatcers grated cheese and ham and pineapple chunks and yesterday i had a chicken and sweetcorn one :) so they were really nice and filling!
how ae you all today then?
ive got a little bit of monday bluesss!
catch up a bit later!
love jessie xxx

Aw that good your leader is like that,our one left and we were basically having somebody different each week which didn't help! Was asked a few times to train for a leader but wasn't confident enough so I admire you :0) sorry to hear you and the OH had a row over the weekend,I'm sure a shopping trip will help smooth things over lol.The pizza wraps are a must lol.
I'm good thanks,lost 1.5lbs today after a small holiday gain so am happy with that! Hope you have a good week.

Hey Hun,

yeah ours left in january too and made me completley go downhill! untill we found out she wasnt paying us helpers fees or anything and all that sort of stuff, i wont go too much into it because i dont think i am allowed to say anything! but we thought she was lovely ( we didnt know anything about helpers fees at the time) and we thoguht she was amazing and was really upset when she left, then the new leasder turned up and we were packing up and she said we'll sort out this weeks fees for next week and we were like "what fees?!" and apparently we were supposed to be gettign paid the whole time we were helping! so wonder what was happening to the fees?.... hmmm. so was a bit upset because we thought she was brilliant! anyway... new leader, so lovely! its surprising because normally i dotn have a lot of confidence!! but when it comes to weighwatchers and motivating people and teaching them aboout the plan i cant wait to train for a leader and get everyone involved!! tha is my ultimate goal!
just had anoher blip with the OH already today! call him at lunch to tell him something and seriously there is no need to be that blunt with me! quite annoyed so sorry if i rant! hate it when he makes me feel like this, i do love him to pieces and all that but sometimes!! grrrr! MEN ARE IDIOTS SOME TIME! and dont know when to stop... make you feel bad about yourself sometimes, and dont realise theyve done it! gahhh. bascally i was on these tablets a while ago because my skin started to get quite baad on my face (acne) then last year the tablets started to stop working! then yesterday when we woke u he made a bit of a nasty comment abou it and of course that set me off! i am quite tempermental about things like that cause its my insecurity! as well as feeling like a baloon all the time i dont like it when he picks me up on every other litle thing that is wrong with me! but yeah so i go and try and get it saorted today ad the dermotologist recommened trying cinique make up because they do an anti blemish range... which has proven to have great results so told him about it completely didnt care and said yesterday he would help me out paying for it because its expensive but works, then said he didnt say that today and just got a bit nasty about it so grrr dont bother!! his fault i feel awful about it now anyway!!

sorry for my rant! you will probs see lots more of these throught my journey!! xxxx

Hi Jessie :) here to follow. I had quite bad spots at one time and nothing got rid of it apart from sudocreme! Cheaper alternative to clinique makeup. Try that it might work for you too. Or liz Earle hot cleanse and polish but that's like £14 a bottle but it lasts for about a month or so. Xx

Morning.. Hope you have a good day :0) yup OH's sure know how to get to us and some are worse then others! I've heard of other leaders who keep the helpers fees to themselves aswell! Just shows you really!

Hi Dollyanna,
thanks hun :) tried sudocream... bu no luck im afraid! went to the clinique counter last night, the girl totally took all my make up off and showed me the routiene to do and showed me all the things i will need and wrote it down for me, i must say when she had finished my face i looked in the mirror and was stunned, it worked so well, looked completely different and looked flawless but hardly felt i had any make up on!! i completely fell it love with the whole kit! BUT all of it added up to £197!! so i couldnt get it all in one night!! so i got the 3 step anti blemish solution system, a daily exfoliator, and the anti blemish foundation, which all works to fit the spots while you wear it.! which all come to £87! so i have about another £100 worth of things to get! but will wait untill i get paid, but i know its alot first bulk but i think it will totally make a difference! love it! and i woke up this morning and i has already made such a difference looks so much calmer and not so red! really happy eith it at the moment!!

thank you sparkswillfly! :)

Hi bulldogdaisy!
yeah how shocking is that that they keep the fees!! i think there was a litle more too it with our leader apparently, but im not too sure! yep they know how o push our buttons dont they!!

well, weigh in tomorrow evening! quite exciting because i have been good so i am hoping for a loss this week and hopefully it will be the start of more losses to reach my first mini goal!

on the green tea again today! tried it before and it worked really well for clearing skin and also boosting your metabolism!!

jess xxx

That's great news about the skin care,bet you're relieved to find something that works,shame it's so expensive though but worth it if it helps! I can't say too much bout my OH as he has now joined this site lol.Good luck for your wi tomorrow night though I'm sure you will be fine :0)

Ooo anti blemish foundation! I might have a look at that next time I'm in town. I'm looking for a new foundation too especially for the summer, I hate wearing heavy makeup in the summer because my face feels really greasy. Did you get it from boots? And do they do all sorts of colours? I'm quite pale but sometimes wear fake tan so sometimes have to get two different coloured foundations.

How you getting on with the diet sweetheart? I'm also upping my green tea drinking. Sometimes I think I have no metabolism at all especially when I sit opposite a woman at work who eats 5 - 6 chocolate bars a day and never puts on any weight! xxx

Hi bulldogdaisy hahaa i dont know what i would do if my OH joined this forum! :p

Hi Val!
all ok thank you! just the usual stress of like money and work and men and family hahaa but other than that i am fine! working through lunch today so finish at 3:15 so glad about that! but not feeling all that great really! feel a little sick!
thank you :) still have to wait untill 6pm tomorrow! dreadig it bu excited too! if that makes sense! would be so happy with any kind of loss really because that would mean that i am back into it in full swing! going to work on building up my exercise this weekend i think!

roll on 3:15!

weightwatchers chicken tikka masala (homemade) for tea tonight with a ww nann bread yuuummmy!!

Jess xxx

Hi Jess,

have just caught up on your diary :D great that you want to become a leader!!! be such an inspiration!

all i have to say is .... i know where your coming from! my bf too can eat whatever he likes and not gain an ounce!! grrr!! i also know where your coming from with regards to the "lovers tiffs" :) MEN!

anyway here to follow :) xxx

Hi Jess,

have just caught up on your diary :D great that you want to become a leader!!! be such an inspiration!

all i have to say is .... i know where your coming from! my bf too can eat whatever he likes and not gain an ounce!! grrr!! i also know where your coming from with regards to the "lovers tiffs" :) MEN!

anyway here to follow :) xxx

Hi Hun!
thanks for following! :)
thank you! i just think it would be so amazing to reach goal and then help others o do the same and feel as good as i will when i finally reach it! (just hope i do reach goal!!)
haha i know! so annoying! think i am a bit grouchy though when i am having a bad diet day! i was good yesterday! but just felt hungry in the evening and that always makes me in a litle bit of a mood hehee i know its not eintirely his fault but its just annoying haha!

your losses have been brilliant so far with propoints!! how are you finding it?:)

jess xxxx

Hi Hun!
thanks for following! :)
thank you! i just think it would be so amazing to reach goal and then help others o do the same and feel as good as i will when i finally reach it! (just hope i do reach goal!!)
haha i know! so annoying! think i am a bit grouchy though when i am having a bad diet day! i was good yesterday! but just felt hungry in the evening and that always makes me in a litle bit of a mood hehee i know its not eintirely his fault but its just annoying haha!

your losses have been brilliant so far with propoints!! how are you finding it?:)

jess xxxx

YEs that would be so good! such a good goal to have :) o i know he feeling :) when im hungry then i get very moody! thats why i've taken to having options hot chocs in the evening, to satisfy my chocolate craving!! and they work :D

thank you, im finding it really good! i love it! :) its easy because we have weeklies, i do notice though if i use my weeklies for takeaways etc then it effects my loss (obviously) like last week i stayed the same. so this week being better and hoping for a loss of 1lb :) im out on saturday night for my birthday so my points will be totally out of the window for the night and then im out sunday for a surprise with my bf and then monday again we are out for lunch. im not going to go crazy (other than sat night) because i know how quickly i put weight on, i could quite easily gain half a stone in those three days lol!!! so going to treat myself but be good too :) sensible.

How are you today? xxx

Back