ProPoints New Diary New Start (for the last time!)

Hope you have a nice time at the OH's tonight :0)
Know what you mean about the weekends..they seem to fly by! Thanks about my loss..deffo a good start to the week! Well I survived the shred,don't know about tomorrow though lol

Hiya!

how is everyone?
soo... is that time again, and weigh day today!
so feeling very nervous and hate the fact i have to wait untill 6pm! rubbish!
been good! but still dont think i have lost anythhing!!! i think you know when you have annd i just know i havenent! :( hoping for a stay the same!!!! xxxx

Glad you're happy with the Sts and yay to just half a stone to go to be recommended for leader,that's great :0)

thank you hun :) really pleased and cannot wait to start training to be a leader!!!

Hiya,
how is everyone?
wahoo its friday! and its cinema tonight with OH yayy Men In Black 3 it is! (cant beat a bit of Will Smith!)
went to a BBQ at OHs last night, just stuck to plain chicken breast though so cant be too bad can it? it was obvs grilled on the bbq so was all goood.
not sure whats going on tonight food wise though but think we might go to the harvester :) (all grilled and has ALL the nutritional values on the menu, so will take my calculator :) )
not much planned for the weekend though really! thinking about going to the beach sunday as its been lush all week and the sun is supposed to stay for the weekend so that will be nice and hopefully i can gather up a little bit of a tan :) (untill OH tells me off for tanning oil that is!...).
my Nan and my Dads birthday Sunday! got my Dads present... but still really unsure as to what to get my Nan! think she wants an indoor plant... but im rubbish with plants so no idea! shes got like 4 Orchids so i dont want to get another one of those! hmmmmm will be thining about that today i think!!
its like a sauna in this office already today! soooo hot! wanna get some exercise in tonight before we go out! film isnt untill late so not going to rush to get down there too early, film is at 22:30 so will just allow time for food :)

eeeee hopefully it will be a nice day today!! xxx

good Morning!!

oooo sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned!! MIB 3 and the beach!!! perfect!!! hope you think of something for your nan! im rubbish at plants too! lol

weather is beautiful isnt it!!! so gorgeous, cant wait to finish and get out of here :D

xxxx

Hiya,enjoy the film and meal,hmm know what you mean about house plants,ask advice in the nursery if need be! Have a great time at the beach and I hope your Nan and Dad enjoy their birthdays :0)

Hi guys! Thank you for your posts! Sorry I have been absent for the past few days been so busy it's unreal! And diet has gone a little out the window, I haven't been awful! But when I've been out I just haven't made the best choices I guess! Dreading tomorrow as i know I must of put on but sometimes life just gets in the way I think!! But never mind my head is in the right place but everything is going on at the moment thats all! Really need to start swimming again cause I think that would even it out a tiny bit! I think I am within points though!
Oh well! How is everyone? Xxx

I haven't been on here a couple of days myself,am doing well,did gain half a pound on Monday but put it down to totm and upping my exercise,how did wi go?

Oh half a lb is fine Daisy! :) you will lose that in no time!
Well weigh in was rubbish put on 3lbs! :'( but I went out for a late lunch yesterday for someone's birthday so maybe that could of affected it as that was like 2hours before? :( xxx

Yea I reckon any change before wi doesn't help so please don't feel bad.Thank you about my gain,we will both knock our weight off next week :0)

JessieJames said:
Oh half a lb is fine Daisy! :) you will lose that in no time!
Well weigh in was rubbish put on 3lbs! :'( but I went out for a late lunch yesterday for someone's birthday so maybe that could of affected it as that was like 2hours before? :( xxx

Hi Jessie def got to make a difference eating before u weigh bet it will be back off by next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back