Partitioned/divided lunch box?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction...I'm adamant that someone posted on here about a lunchbox that was divided so that part of it could be removed and microwaved while the rest stayed cold.

Anybody have any idea/know where I could find one?

Thanks in advance :)

Sian xx

Last edited:
hi
there is one being advertised in the july issue of slimming world mag its called appetit lunch box and its 14.99 from lakeland

Hi, sorry to dig up an old post, but does anyone have one of the 'Box Appetit' lunch boxs?
It looks ideal for me to take to work (i like how it is sort of a plate/bowl rather than a tub/box type thing) I was looking on amazon where they dont have very good reviews, but on lakeland they do?!?

It seems that people have mentioned the clips breaking - has this happened to anyone?

Thanks
xxx

I don't have a Box Appetite as I ended up buying a Tiffin box which is brill. You can store up to 4 items of food, so I usually have couscous in 1, veg in another, pudding & then fruit for day. The only downside to the tiffin box is it's stainless steel & doesn't keep warm & I'm not able to warm things up in it, otherwise it's brill.

Hi, sorry to dig up an old post, but does anyone have one of the 'Box Appetit' lunch boxs?
It looks ideal for me to take to work (i like how it is sort of a plate/bowl rather than a tub/box type thing) I was looking on amazon where they dont have very good reviews, but on lakeland they do?!?

It seems that people have mentioned the clips breaking - has this happened to anyone?

Thanks
xxx

Lakeland have quite a good returns policy so if you do have problems I'm sure they would take it back :)

I have the Lakeland one, I warn you it's not got big sections. and. Ave the bento round heat up one,that's far bigger , I also have a fetish for lunch boxes :) I have not used it enough to review its breaking, as I go no where to take lunch. I just like lunch boxes. Weird lol.

Bunnylush - thought it was only me who had a plastic box fetish :D:D
I looked at that one in Lakeland and thought it would be far too small for my lunch!!!!

I use divided Lock and Lock boxes - the real ones not the look alikes - they are brilliant and keep food very fresh.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/14917/Lock-and-Lock-Divided-34l-container

like this - they do different sizes.

Back