Party in our class next week...... What can i make?????

becciharland

I guys we have our slimmer of the year party next week and we have been asked to take something in to eat........ I would like to go with something syn free and nibble type food.....any ideas on what I could do?

Thanks

do you want to cook or take something pre brought?

I made curry loaf the other night, it went in seconds & everyone was demanding the recipe!

I made the SW ferrero rocher (with scan bran) and they were good. I can't remember the exact recipe but next time I would probably add a bit more chocolate spread and syrup (although obviously that would increase the syn count a little). Let us know what you make.

Gail x

scan bran carrot cake is an easy cake to make & syn free!

I am doing SW with my Mum but she's in Ireland. They are having a taster night so I looked up recipes on SW website, the coconut macaroons are only 2 syns each and only need egg whites, sugar and coconut. Danielle

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I also tried something from taster session in SW. Ainsley Harriots cous cous spice sensation made as normal mix with egg and fry using fry light as small 'fritters' or 'pancakes' 1 1/2 points for cous cous for all of them. I took a photo but can't work out how to include it

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back