Step 1 Sole Source Party sickness!

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
Ack! I'm hating that the hen parties, baby showers and weddings all involve food and drink. So difficult to see everyone eating! Know i should suck it up n enjoy the company, which I do, but this is the 2nd hen party in as many weeks!

Rant over. Promise lol!

Hope everyone is having a less frustrating weekend! :)

That is frustrating! I don't have any big 'dos' until May, I am very very lucky as I would probably just cheat! Good on you for staying strong x

Me too! I'm on one tonight and this is the hardest time of my diet so far! Goingto start a seperate thread asking if we're putting too much pressure on ourselves!

That is frustrating! I don't have any big 'dos' until May, I am very very lucky as I would probably just cheat! Good on you for staying strong x

It was a canny night, managed to avoid food and going clubbing though! What was nice was that everyone said that I looked very different from Christmas, which was a bonus! And generally ppl were very supportive while they were drunk haha!

Another hen party next weekend but its a murder mystery dinner! There is chicken on the menu but will have to avoid the starter and dessert! The things we do lol!

First wedding is Easter weekend followed by another mid April! Going to have food those days but no alcohol, don't want to go through the first few days of this diet thrice over lol!

Did start Cambridge for these weddings but now I'm doing it more for myself, probs on ss until may!

"I will be 11 and a half stone by May" has become my mantra!

Back