passed out last night.......OH wants me to change diet

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya!

popped on to ask the regulars if this is normal i had a fab day yesterday it was day 1 finished it really well ate as i should shakes 2.5lt water had a couple of paras for headache, then i went to bed and while getting change i passed out felt all fuzzy and OH was sat at the side of me wondering what happened, he called an ambulance cos i was out for a while...spent the night in a&e on a drip i'm back home now. feeling ok and wanting to continue but OH really doesnt want me to as he says if it happens when hes at work i have an 11 month old baby at home whats gonna happen to him?

i'm worried it will happen again so though i'd ask if it was normal to feel that bad

Kelly that must have been very frightening. Cant offer you any advice Im afraid, what did the hospital say? Have you ever had it happen before?

Ive gone dizzy when my blood sugar has dropped too low and ive made sure I dont leave it too long between packs splitting them in half helps but never passed out

Doc at hospital said he'd seen this happen before and it prob wasn't suitable for me to do it, said wait a few days and try again if I wanted but i'm in 2 minds now :-(

ive gone dizzy as my blood pressure dropped into the low section, I started adding salt to my food.
never fainted but the two could be connected.
I would speak to a doctor, but some are very against diets like this where some are all for them so you might get biased response.
maybe try adding a bit more food, have a meal a day and make it just a bit more than you might normally, add some salt, make sure you eat regularly and see if that helps

I can't imagine it was massively due to the diet if you were only on day 1. Might be worth seeing your GP and seeing what they advise.

thats what i thought cherry i did LT before and i was fine on that, i did get a pain before hand sounds daft but it was where my right ovary is i thought it may be to do with that but doc dismissed it and said it was down to the diet, i've decided to try again tomorrow, i'm off to see my gp in the morning anyway so will ask her opinion, shes usually unbiased with most things so will see what she has to say x

hope it goes well and feel better soon!

Back