Passed the 3 stone mark - finally!

notsomuch

It's been a long hard journey to get here and i'm still not done yet!

But today, i tipped the scales at 12st 3lbs!
That's 3st 1lb lost since i began SW in November of last year.

It's been rather frustrating at times. For the whole of March my weight bounced around between 13st and 12st 11lbs no tmatter what i seemed to do.
After asking (more like begging) for advice on here i took a step back for a few days, didn't go overboard and eat a load of junk, but went off plan for a few days and then got right back on plan and thing's seem to be shifting again for me.

It's so easy to lose heart when you stick to things rigidly and you don't see results. I could so easily have just gone off the deep end and piled on most of the weight that i had lost.

I guess i just wanted to post this as a little encouragement to those that go through this. I now a lot of people seem to get stuck from time to time.

maybe my body thought it was happy around that weight. I have to say that it had not been that weight for some time!

I want to reach my target weight (which i'm thinking of revising to 10st) by the end of August. I wonder if i'm being unrealistic with this?

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

congrats, thats amazing hun :happy096:

Well done you!! xx

Well done... I bets thats a good motivator to stay away from the Easter eggs!

Well done... I bets thats a good motivator to stay away from the Easter eggs!

Eggsactly to opposite! i decided to splash out and allow myself a Creme Egg as a reward. I had forgotten just how sickly sweet they were. I think i need a trip to the dentist now!

Thanks for all the kind words. It means a lot when you've hit a rough patch. I was really beginning to wonder if that was as much weight i was going to lose.
I know it's still a lot, but losing that much kinda inspires you to want to lose more, does it not?

Absolutely fantastic! Well done. You must feel so proud of yourself and you quite rightly should be :D

Your right about your body sometimes wanting to stay at certain weight. In the past I have always stuck at around about what I am now....BUT NOT THIS TIME! In fact I have had a terrible diet week :break_diet: Hoping it might give me a boost though by going at it 110% from now on!

10 stone is not unrealistic at all. I don't think we can truly know what our target is until we feel happy on what we are. :D

K x

Hi notsomuch, thank you for posting your story :) . Hope it will encourag a few people to get back on track and continue with their weight loss journey. Better taking a few days off rather then throwing the towel. Well done you :D

:happy096:

Thanks for posting this - it is honestly inspirational to hear stories like this. Well done! It's a fantastic loss!

:bliss: xx

Congartulations, that a fabulous weight loss, and in such a short period of time!

It really is inspirational to see how well people do on this diet!!

xx

Back