Passing the time?

tasha37

How do people pass the time when they are hungry??:cry: Tasha x

I go online or watch a movie, take a bath, paint your nails. Clean your house lol

I spend a lot of time online. Doesnt always work mind you coz I can type with one hand if pushed, lol.

Like that one Joanne!!! It is so hard, my husband keeps making delicious lunches and dinners for himself and my daughter and I have to banish myself upstairs so one I don't smell it or have to look at it!! So I have had my head in a book so far today, though I might have to revert to something else soon!! Teetiefunk, cleaning might be my salvation!!! Tasha x

I've told myself once I get the ketosis energy I will be a cleanaholic ;-)

At least he is doing the cooking Tasha. I still have to cook for the kids so cant get away from the smell at all. And tonight they are having a takaway for DSs birthday which is really going to be tough.

Oh god I know how that feels, bless him he has done the cooking for the first couple of days as I so do not want to give in and now it is down to me. I am going to down loads of water before I cook so I don' t feel hungry! The worst thing is I miss the social side to eating!! Tasha x

I clean!!! scribbing soap scum of the shower dorr without rubber gloves suddenly reminds you how not hungry you are and how you dont want to pick stuff from the fridge!

Only problem with housework is once its done, its done! lol

I go for a walk, or clean, or spend time online, or I go sit with my bunnies (they are house bunnies) they are a great distraction coz I could sit with them for hours!

Ah that sounds lovely, I am so sad I have even reverted to a jigsaw to pass the time in the evenings and take my mind off food!! Tasha x

read, movie or a tv series something like 24 or something :)

i look at clothes for when i am thin,also i may have my hair cut short when my face isnt so chubby,so i look at styles.

Only problem with housework is once its done, its done! lol

Eh? If you want some more to do I'll give you my address. My house is a complete mess and I don't know where to start. I managed to clear out some cupboards earlier when I would usually be preparing an enormous lunch for myself, so perhaps my house will be spick and span in a few weeks... :D

Eh? If you want some more to do I'll give you my address. My house is a complete mess and I don't know where to start. I managed to clear out some cupboards earlier when I would usually be preparing an enormous lunch for myself, so perhaps my house will be spick and span in a few weeks... :D

Haha I clean my own house all the time! I do my mums once a week and my mums friends once a week!

I loooove cleaning! lol

Just for the record I'm sad........ very sad! lol

Haha I clean my own house all the time! I do my mums once a week and my mums friends once a week!

I loooove cleaning! lol

Just for the record I'm sad........ very sad! lol

OMG - I hate cleaning but I hate a dirty house more so I have to suck it up and play Cinderella!!

xx

stand and look in the fridge then walk over to the cupboard and realise I already ate all the chocolate! joking of course but it does feel like that sometimes.

I go on the internet, or clean my kitchen or something. Its not easy just take each meal time as it comes - though I do like the smell of hot chocolate so you could make us some shakes like that and inhale the smells.

Do you know what is really sad, I am beginning to love cleaning!! Quick question, I am on my 4th day now and have had a headache each day, is this normal? Is my body on a massive detox? Any advice gratefully received? Tasha x

Perfectly normal! Most likely carb withdrawl headaches. Best thing I can suggest is paracetamol and keep well hydrated

xxxx

Thanks toots, though I have to say I am feeling elated losing 7 pounds after three days on the diet!! How are you doing? I am sure it will slow down!! Tasha x

Thanks toots, though I have to say I am feeling elated losing 7 pounds after three days on the diet!! How are you doing? I am sure it will slow down!! Tasha x

The first stone will be gone before you know it ;)

xx

Back