password

I think that passwords work for like 2 weeks anyway (so that in situations like this you can still get on there if you miss a week at class)

That used to work for me anyway so give it a try!

This may seem strange but is the password the same for every group or is it different?

pinktiger, I could tell you but I'd have to kill you ;)

Actually I don't know, but I would assume same throughout. One for eachgroup would make it a heck of a lot easier for someone to just guess it!

I never even looked on the board at class for this weeks password!! Thankfully lastweeks password is still working for me, but if it stops before wi i am bu*****d! Cus i couldnt email or call my leader as i feel uneasy! :(

See I think it would have to be the same or it could be too difficult for the SW team to remember what group had what password but it was something that I couldn't quite figure out

when we get the 'NEW CARDS' , we wont have to remember passwords as we will all have our own unique number on our cards and that will stay the same everytime we long onto SW -
Makes my life so much easier !!
Consultant told us this weeks password and cos i was so excited getting my 4 stone sticker -I had to TXT her when i got home cos i forgot LOL

I have a card cos our group is electronic and I still have to use the password... can I use my card number or something?

when we get the 'NEW CARDS' , we wont have to remember passwords as we will all have our own unique number on our cards and that will stay the same everytime we long onto SW -
Makes my life so much easier !!
Consultant told us this weeks password and cos i was so excited getting my 4 stone sticker -I had to TXT her when i got home cos i forgot LOL

I'm not sure how that'd work. It'd have to be some pretty big software for it to update the cards, and the update everyones account.

Back