pasta n sauce..

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
I had the chicken and roasted garlic pasta n sauce today...is it just me or is it really horrible...??!! and smelt really nasty too...
i couldnt even eat it....must have been bad!!! lol
:8855:

ive got that but not tried it the last time i tried the cheesy ones i didnt eat as it smelled gross!! i mainly stick to tomato

Never tried that one hun as i didn't fancy it, my favoutite is Macaroni cheese one and its only 1 syn for the lot, chicken and mushroom is nice too. xxx

Yep, it's completly disgusting!
I was near sick just by the smell, didn't even taste it, and believe me-it's not like me to throw food out! Lol x

I love the Garlic one :D It stinks - but I love how Garlic-y it is... I guess we're all different :) The Cheese, Ham and Leek one is Gorgeous! :D

The Cheese & Broccoli one, made into a sort of SW Quiche (more a cheesy pasta bake) is divine! One packet of B&C Pasta'n'Sauce (made up as instructions), an ordinary size pot of lowest fat cottage cheese mixed in, stir in two beaten eggs, bake til set and top with grated cheese (HexA) til melted and golden. Heaven. And the leftovers make a great lunch reheated... with a bit of salad. :D

To be honest, I buy the pasta in sauces but then never eat them (the kids do though) as I just think they smell so chemically when they're cooking, although I might try the pasta bake using one as that sounds yum!

I like all the flavours!

I think pasta n sauce is a bit like marmite ... you either love them or hate them. Loved them as a student but can't stand them now!!

The Cheese & Broccoli one, made into a sort of SW Quiche (more a cheesy pasta bake) is divine! One packet of B&C Pasta'n'Sauce (made up as instructions), an ordinary size pot of lowest fat cottage cheese mixed in, stir in two beaten eggs, bake til set and top with grated cheese (HexA) til melted and golden. Heaven. And the leftovers make a great lunch reheated... with a bit of salad. :D

Ooh, that sounds fab! I'm going to have to try that one, definitely. Thanks :D

That's my fave one to make the quiche with. I prefer it cold though! With salad and SW chips Yummm! x

Hi all
I love the Cheese n' Brocolli one using it tomorrow to make the SW quiche (having a taster session in class).
Mind you if I take it to work there are sometimes complaints from the staff room about the smell when it is cooking.:eek:
It does taste lovely.
Same scenario as not eating food because we don't like the look of it - we eat with our mouth's not eyes and noses. :8855:
Irene

No I always add milk to mine. I think it's well worth a HEa to make it abit creamier.

I tried the chicken mugshot the other day and thought it was awful - it tasted of nothing but left a horrid taste in my mouth. Definitely wont have that again!

has anyone tried it with just water? :/

I can definitely vouch for the Cheese & Broccoli one being almost as nice with just water - I usually do use some of my Hex A milk for it, but it's lovely just the same. I put it on a baked potato for lunch and it's fab, really filling :)

Tried the chicken & mushroomtoday for a change, but didn't like it...do love all the cheesy ones though...especially mixed with cheesy smash & baked!!

Back