1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Pataks curry paste - jalfrezi

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by loveheart<3, 27 March 2012 Social URL.

1. loveheart<3

loveheart<3 Well-Known Member

Hi I have done a search but can't find anything for this one? Does anyone know how many syns the paste is per tbsp?

Thanks <3

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

[TABLE="width: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"][/TD]
    [TD="class: ProductRow, align: left"]

Patak's, Jalfrezi Paste, 1 level tbsp [/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"]2½[/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"]2½[/TD]
    [TD="class: synResultTextStyle, align: center"]2½

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    That is of course EE then red then greem!!!

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Well-Known Member

Things like this can be easily worked out using the 1 syn for every 20 cals formula as it has no free food allowance :) HTH

5. loveheart<3

Thanks for that I did 1 tbsp per person so works out only 2.5 syns each :)

I did try to work it out using the 20kcal:1syn but it only had kcal for 100g and had no scales

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Well-Known Member

Things that are pretty much liquid/solid like oils, pastes etc will be 15g a (LEVEL) tbsp as a tbsp is 15ml. Its only powders, granules, ground stuff that will be lighter than the 15ml=15g rule, because they are partly or mostly airs so wont weigh so much :)

7. loveheart<3

Thanks for that, that's quite handy to know, I tried to find out before if there was a rough weight of tbsp servings will have to write that down!