Paul Mckenna

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chika, 25 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Does anyone on here have any of his stuff. I bought I can make you thin and Instant Confidence at the weekend and just put the Cds onto my ipod so I can listen in bed.

I've listened to the I Can Make You Thing CD a couple of times not and I'm definitely not hearing the chatterbox as much as normal. I can't wait to listen to the confidence one tonight cos at the moment its an area where I could do with a boost.

What do you think of them if you have them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi I bought his dvd 'Easy Weightloss' ages ago, I went into a 'trance' or something every time I listened to it (two weeks every day) though the only difference I noticed was that I slept better every night. Whatever helps us stay on plan has to be good.xxxxx
    xxxxsharon

4. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I tried the weight loss and if it worked i wouldnt be on here. I recon its money making rubbish.:hide:

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I tried the weight loss cd, it did nothing for me at all.

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've got both of these. The books made a lot of sense but every time i sat and listened to the cd's i got the giggles! I couldn't really take it seriously, but then thats not to say that they don't work, they just didn't work for me.

7. Opeyx

Opeyx Full Member

Start Weight:
    230lb
    Current Weight:
    161lb
    Goal Weight:
    185lb
    Lost(%):
    69lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I WATCHED HIS SKY ONE SPECIALS! ages ago they interesting, i wrote down his tips and applied to his mailing, this man will make me thin ;) after about 3 days i was like merrrrrr NO so i didnt buy the discs but maybe his books are better? good luck and happy listening x

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    The 'I Can Make You Thin' CD is excellent!

You need to listen to it every day for the first month or so, then two or three times per week.

9. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I have both and listened to Confidence religiously for months back in the summer.

Not sure if it was that what worked but hell I'm a one woman confidence machine at the moment (well sorta :eek::D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.