Pavalova?

lisalu

Anyone know how many points in pavalova?! The fruit would be free obviously and the meringue would be very light but its the cream I'm unsure of I guess.....

well i know theres 2pp per tablespoon of whipped cream. i also found this if your interested. you could also make it with the ww thick cream i love it!

[FONT=&amp]spray oil[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
egg-whites 6
cream of tartar 1 tbs
caster sugar 1½ cups (330g)
cornflour3 tsp
Queen Natural Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
white vinegar 1 tbs
light vanilla frûche 2 x 150g tubs
frozen raspberries 2/3 cup (85g), thawed
banana 1, sliced
passionfruit 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp].......................................................................................... [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]1[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Preheat oven to 190°C. Draw a rough 23cm diameter circle on a sheet of baking paper. Stick baking paper to oven tray with a light spray of oil.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Place egg-whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl. Using electric beaters, beat until soft peaks form. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly until thick and glossy. Add cornflour along with the last tablespoon of sugar. Fold in vanilla and vinegar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Spoon mixture into prepared circle, make centre slightly lower than the outside edges so it can hold the filling. Reduce oven temperature to 120°C. Bake for 1¼ hours or until dry and crisp. Turn off oven and leave to cool, with door ajar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4[/FONT][FONT=&amp] To serve, place pavlova on a serving platter and top with frûche. Top with raspberries, banana and passionfruit pulp. [/FONT]

one quater of this pavlova is 8pp:D

Back