pavlova

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    lol hope u guys know what i mean i want to make a pavlova and was just wondering if it would be classed as free if i used sweetner instead of sugar ne ideas on the low syns toppings like cream thanks every1:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    quark sweetner and white chock options is nice and if its to thick just thin it a litle with water!! hope that helps :)

4. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Sweetener does work, just makes the pavlova not quite as white as sugar does. I top mine with some fat free yoghurt and fruit - yummy

5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks every1

6. NiamhO

NiamhO New Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've tried the pavlova with sweetner and it wasn't as nice. The second time I made it I used less sweetener and added some chocolate options to the mix and it was delicious.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.