Paxo

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
Am I right in guessing that I can apply the 1 SYN for 20 cals for this

It's Paxo Celebrations Sausage Seasoning & thyme.
In my book it has a SYN value for 28g made up , however I have already made it and weighed the made up mixture into 25g balls.

On the packet it states that for cooked per Instructions 50g = 81 cals - so I will reweigh once cooked and use this to give 4 syns?

Circes - I know you will have the answer ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BritMumInCanada said:
Yep 1 syn for every 20 calories as no free food allowance

Thanks Britmum.

How are you getting on with your new baby?

Kx

Bit of a daft question perhaps, but if you only make up with water (no butter etc), wouldn't you just syn the dry weight cal value then just divide by the number of balls made? :confused:

Minimunchkins said:
Bit of a daft question perhaps, but if you only make up with water (no butter etc), wouldn't you just syn the dry weight cal value then just divide by the number of balls made? :confused:

Probably , but I got lazy at the end and made 3 large balls without weighing as I wont be eating them lol.

The instructions also state the knob of butter is optional, so I am guessing it will probably calculate the same??

Kx

Thanks Britmum.

How are you getting on with your new baby?

Kx

we are good thanks :) - she is certainly taking up a lot of my time, hence me being a bit quiet on the boards lately.

Just a few more weeks till the end of our visitors for the year to meet my daughter and then I am back on track ;)

Back