PCOS and vlcd

Weejocklassie

Hi,

I am on day 2 of a VLCD and finding it VERY hard - having terrible cravings!

I was diagnosed with PCOS 10 years ago, and have tried to lose weight the whole time. I did lose a lot on SW a few years ago, but put it all back on :-( I need some kind of fast results to get demotivated so decided to try a VLCD.

I bought a week of exante but I absolutely hate the taste so have ordered a different brand to see if it is any better!

I just really need to get some weight off ad I am heavier now than thre day I had my son almost 4 yrsago :-( plus we have been trying for another baby since Feb and I have had only a few days of spotting and I am convinced it is my weight as even before I used to have irregular heavy periods :-(

Any words of wisdom?

Hi there,

I also have pcos and haven't tried exante so can't comment on the taste. However, the Cambridge diet has nice shakes especially the tetra packs in strawberry, chocolate and banana.

I'd say it's worth giving them a go.

Good luck x

I looked at CD but it is really difficult for me as my hubby is in the army and he is away just now so I have nobody to look after my son while I go along to the meeting :-/

I will just keep trying different brands I guess until I find one I like or cave in.

Made myself eat another soup tonight which wasnt as awful as last nights flavour, but I still had to drink it quickly lol :)

I have pcos also and the cd diet worked wonders for it, also as you can see from below i fell pg 3 times while doing this diet x

Im back to square one now again hun after having a little girl 3 months ago xx

Just remember your doing it for you hun, you will get there xx

Back