Pd oooooooooooooooffffffffffff

lilly05

So angry booked a holiday for the 10th sep got a email yesterday after booking this months ago and theyv told me their over booked im so maaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd

awww no!
no wonder you're fuming:flamingmad:
i'd be the same.
you gonna look for somewhere else quick?

did they not offer an alternative? and they emailed rather than ring? seems very poor service to me.

Hope you manage to get away though :)

If they are overbooked it is not your problem and why are they cancelling you and not the people who booked after you? You booked months ago and they were fine then.
If they have overbooked then they are trying to get rid of those who don't make a fuss. I would call them.
Good Luck with it.

Hope you get it sorted out, seems very unfair to me. As said above, phone up and make a fuss.

Good luck
xx

I had the same problem a few years ago with Thomas Cook; we booked for end of August on January 2nd.

They said the others booked before us (we couldnt prove it and as it was 2-3 weeks before we left, we couldnt find anything else that would take 8 of us together so had to have their offer of 3x2 bedded rooms with extra beds in 2 of the rooms. It either meant my 80 yr old mother sharing with 2 15 yr old girls or the 15yr olds being in a room alone. We had no choice or no holiday and the rooms were so cramped we ended up with bruises all over our legs from where we kept banging them.

ABTA couldn't do anything without you paying to take it further!!!

Good luck with your fight!

DO YOU KNOW WHY IM SO MAD
1) THEY EMAIL ME LIKE 2 DAYS BEFORE IM GOING AWAY
2)THEY EMAIL ME IMAGINE I NEVER REALLY CHECK MY EMAILS I ONLY CHECKED BECAUSE I WAS SORTING OUT CAR INSURANCE
3)THEY OFFERD ME ANOTHER ACCOMADATION SAID IT WAS 4+ * CHECKED ON THE INTERNET IT WAS A 3 STAR
4) I ORDERD A 4+* HOTEL WITH A SUPERIOR ROOM THAT I HAD TO PAY ALOT MORE FOR WITH BREAKFAST AND LUNCH >>>>

5) THERE ALTERNITIVE FOR ME A 3 * HOTEL THAT IS NO WHERE NEAR WERE I WAS STAYING THEY THEN TELL ME ITS A TWIN ROOM WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS THEN ON TOP THEY WILL GIVE ME ALL INCLUSIVE PLUS IF I DID NOT WANT THAT HOTEL LOOK AROUND AND EMAIL THEM BACK SOME HOTELS I DID THAT AND THEY EMAILED ME BACK I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A FURTHER 342 POUNDS THIS IS WHAT I SENT BACK

ok well im not able to pay a further 343 pound at the end of the day this is not my problem im going away in two days i booked my holiday with your company and realisticly this should not be happening i booked the hotel i booked with you for a reason because i wanted to stay there, you offerd me another accomadation that did not even offer superior rooms you then say it will be all inclusive when with my other hotel it was half board so your offering me free drinks and dinner to stay in a hotel that is not the equivilant.does that make any sence and it should not be my job to look for hotels as i did that months ago still have no hotel?

Back