Peach Iced Ice Ala Wagamama

purplespiders

I know it's winter but I can't do hot black tea so I have been drinking iced, sweetened black tea, I had the sweetener when it's hot as it desolves better.
Then I had a mini brain wave!
I added my peach water flavouring from Exante (think it's £5.00) to my pre chilled tea and a little less sweetener and hey presto peach iced tea just like in Wagamama and Exante/VLCD friendly. Woop.
Steph

mmmmmmmm will give that a bash tonight!!!!!

Just made some so it's in the fridge fingers crossed its tasty!

Love Wagamama peach iced tea! Thanks for the tip! :D

Omg it was amazing I made a litre and used two teaspoons of powder but I could drink it all day, what is the max amount of water flavouring your allowed ? Xx

I made this and it's so nice! I asked Exante themselves about how much flavour powder is allowed, they said no more than a couple of teaspoons a day if on Total Solution. I don't know why though, maybe the carbs? X

Could someone clarify how much water, how many tea bags and how many spoons of peach powder to use as i dont like tea but love freezing cold peach ice tea so want to give it a go

I put one teabag in a jug, pour boiling water on to halfway up. Three tablet sweeteners (I like it sweet). Stew for as long as you would for a cup of tea. Take the bag out then fill up jug with cold water. Then I put 1tsp of peach powder in, does taste better with 1.5 tsp.
Then chill in the fridge until you want to drink.

I put one teabag in a jug, pour boiling water on to halfway up. Three tablet sweeteners (I like it sweet). Stew for as long as you would for a cup of tea. Take the bag out then fill up jug with cold water. Then I put 1tsp of peach powder in, does taste better with 1.5 tsp.
Then chill in the fridge until you want to drink.

Thank you x

I always made a big jug up for the day, but as a general rule just made t like I was having lots of cups of tea. I also did a mint one today for my first day back on it. In a 1.5 l jug two peppermint tea bags, two regular teabags and 4 sweeteners. Left to cool I now have a minty tea, maybe like you would get in a Turkish Soak. Maybe. Or maybe the hunger is driving me mad!

What a fantastic idea. Am drinking now - delicious! Thanks so much for the recipe!

I also like mixing up half a vanilla sachet with 300ml water, and adding some ice, sweeteners and a couple of spoonfuls of Douwe Egberts hazelnut, vanilla or chocolate flavoured instant coffee (they're safe for VLCDs) for an Exante Frappuccino, or Exanteccino, as I like to call 'em.

Oh wow peach ice tea sounds amazing!! Will try later I think! Does the water flavouring last then? It doesn't split or anything? Would live to be able to have a bottle of this in the fridge at work!!

hmmm I'm receiving some water flavouring this week and already looking forward to trying this - thanks for the tip!

Back