Penny/Caloriefree's Road to Healthy Diet

Caloriefree

Well im currently visiting hubby while hes pipelining in Tn. Will be here for another week. So i had a bad day today because we ate a taco bell :-S and i dont know what the calorie intake was. So im going to start my counter tomorrow! Wish me luck on my road to healthy!

Alrighty heres the first day

Breakfast was at shoneys..Hubby has to eat out atleast once a day! hes killing me...So i cant count the cals of breakfast..im going to say about 700 cals sadly..and hope it was that much

I had...

2 pieces of small bacon - Very naughty
1 small sweet tea - I know i should have had water
four bites of some potatoes with small amount of ketchup
A large salad with some cottage cheese on it and low fat ranch - only ate half.
and a mini strawberry shortcake probably about 150cals it was VERY small. -Naughty naughty!

Had a Vanilla shake for lunch 200cals

And for dinner i had
A plain turkey burger 190cals
one small scoop of mac and cheese 110cals
and two servings of corn 140cals
and 20fl ozs of water

-Very good dinner i thought!

So all and all im not going to round up the cals because i dont know exactly how many cals i had in breakfast so oh well...And i havent had any snacks today so im happy! And i wont eat anything else tonight.

I also walked the little one around the hotel for about 20 mins

And ive had my 8 - 8ozs of water!

============================
Day 2

Breakfast - Chocolate Sf Shake 200 Cals
Snack - Half a Cinn/Apple Grain bar 70cals
Lunch- Vanilla SF shake 200cals, Can of Tuna 160cals
Snack - Snack bar 90cals
Dinner - BBQ Chicken Sandwich 310 cals and a little debbie fudge cake 150cals

Dont have any fruits or Veggies because im still at the hotel and Hubby doesnt get paid till friday so im hanging in there eating what i brought! So not to bad for a day!

Last edited:
Your doing fab!!

Must be so difficult being away from home and trying to stick to it!!

Good Luck for today!!

xx

Thanks Claire, I would be okay if it wasnt for hubby. If it was up to me we would go to the food store everynight and pick out stuff to eat. But sadly we dont have a microwave and he must have hot food at night so we have to go out to eat and i swear there is nothing healthy on the menus! Even the salads are packed with calories lol

Just remember that its not forever so even if you are not able to stick to it 100% right now you will be soon and you will make up for it :) xx

Today starts out with

Breakfast = Vanilla Sf 200cals And halfed a banana with lil reesee 40cals

Snack = Grain bar 90cals

Lunch = Garden flavored Triscuits -A little strong but all i had 120cals for 6 of them - Actually only ended up getting down 5 of them. They taste really salty and gross in that flavor!
Can of tuna 100cals
Cheese spread 25cals
And a diet Pepsi yummy 0cals
Couldnt have a slim fast because reesee was asleep and i could leave to get milk. So its okay.
Snack = Little debbie cake 90 cal
Dinner = Can of chicken 140cals - zach wants to eat later with me so hopefully mc donalds so i can have a salad and apples instead of taco bell which ='s nothing lol

I got a fruit and walnut snack 210 cals and a ranch snack wrap 300+ from mc donalds. and had one chicken nugget. :-S Didnt know the snack wrap was so high till i came home and looked it up. 800+ sodium. Thats crazy!

Last edited:
did i fail to mention that when i reach my weight loss goal im going to get boobies :O Hubby is paying of course. lol maybe TMI? haha im just excited

I have also changed my bmi to 22 instead of 25.1. i was just sitting it high at first so i could have a short first goal but since i think im doing so well im going to put the whole lot....So that added like 20lbs! Screams! And then again i may end up being to skinny so it might change once i hit that cross road!

Last edited:
did i fail to mention that when i reach my weight loss goal im going to get boobies :O Hubby is paying of course. lol maybe TMI? haha im just excited

I have also changed my bmi to 22 instead of 25.1. i was just sitting it high at first so i could have a short first goal but since i think im doing so well im going to put the whole lot....So that added like 20lbs! Screams! And then again i may end up being to skinny so it might change once i hit that cross road!

New boobs lol!! Loving it!!

Hope you have had a good day!!
xx

Since i got home i havent had any milk nor money so i havent had a slim fast. BUT i have alot of healthy food from last shopping trip..So i have been eating two egg whites with a small amount of cheese and half a piece of turkey bacon cut up in it for breakfast. And lunch i normally just snack on carrot sticks and grain bars because im not hungry and dinner i have a half a sweet potato steamed and a turkey burger and a yogurt. And my night snack is either a 100cal pack or a yogurt..i know thats WAY under my calories but its all i had. BUT! Zach got paid today so we are off to the food store..i have a long huge list of yummy food! Oh and im also from now on only going to drink a shake in the mornings most of the time..instead of the shake and 200cal meal because i can have alot of food for 400cals and it just makes me snack less and feel better in the after noon and it also cuts out my afternoon snack. So thats good in my books! See ya ladies!

Had some yummy egg whites yesterday. And went a little off course and went out to eat with my mom..but i kepted it pretty good. Ate 1 and a half chicken fingers with a teaspoon of ketchup, a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatos and a plain baked sweet potato..and was only going to eat one but ended up sticking another roll in my mouth at the last second before i could talk myself out of it lol so two rolls. And water to drink...Then for dinner i had a lean meal of pasta 230cals and a side of corn 70cals and then had 200cals worth of sugar free oreos. You can have two oreos and its only 100cals! Now since ive been on my diet thats the thing i miss most so its awesome for my night snack! And drank more than enough water..

This morning i have had
Breakfast = Vanilla Sf 200cals, 12 Dark purple grapes 69 cals

Lunch = A can of lite soup two servings 140cals

Snack = Special K tomato basil crackers 17 only 90cals, and a pear 48 cals

Dinner = Lean microwave bbq chicken, roasted potatos, and some apple kinda stuff 250cals

Snack = 100cal bag of cheese chips yumm im excited! and a 50cal oreo!

I pre planned todays meal and laid it all out so i wont go off track. That is exactly 999cals and way more food than what i was having. Im just going to try and stick to 1000cals for awhile and see how it goes and if i get hungry throughout the day i will add an extra snack so im not making my body unhealthy. I will be having 4 servings of veggies today and 3 servings of fruit! And will of course have enough water. i dont seem to have a problem with the water because im always thristy. And once i start working out heavy on the treadmill i will up my calorie intake by about 200-300cals because i will be burning alot and i might get sick and nobody wants that. But currently im not doing any exercise the past two days. Still tired from the long drive home on thursday.

Well yesterday went perfect! i ate exactly what i laid out and nothing more! I gave little bites to reesee of a chocolate chip cookie at my friends house and i wanted a bite so bad but i thought no excuses..little ones lead to big ones! lol so i was strong. Todays menu is a little over 1000cals because what i wanted to eat takes me 45cals over and im fine with that.

Breakfast = Chocolate SF 200cals

Lunch = Spicy chicken & veggie soup 160cals

Snack = Special K crackers 17/90cals, and a large banana 90cals

Dinner = Chicken burrito with sour cream and cheese sauce and a side of wild rice. 290cals

Snack = Two sugar free oreos with a 8oz glass of skim milk = Yummy! 180cals

= 1045cals!

Last edited:
Back