PEOPLE! HELP ME!

Naturally_Stush

:sigh:I can't sleep, yet I can't function fully! I need to sleep got work again tonight. Ohhh poor me!! LMAO

Have you tried a warm relaxing bath?:)

Massage your body and pamper yourself...:rolleyes:

Visualize a favourite place where you feeling happy and content.:D

Listen to soothing music...

Feel for you as I know it is difficult to function without proper sleep.:patback:

Love Mini xxx

oh god, i been like this all week, i did finally have a great night sleep thursday night after alot of crying and then aot of laughing wathing the seed of chucky lol ..

perhaps have a hot bath ? rub your eyes alot? cry? oh am sorry i not much help am i?

hope you get some sleep xx

same here!! I've been sleeping so badly this week and I was wondering whether it was linked to cambridge on something?!

xxx

Have you tried a warm relaxing bath?:) Nope, can't stupidly had a shower cubicle fitted and bath removed few months back.

Massage your body and pamper yourself...:rolleyes: Lol my hands aren't functioning too good.

Visualize a favourite place where you feeling happy and content.:D Hmmm I don't think i have a fave place, and visualzing takes up too much energy.

Listen to soothing music...I don't know ant soothing music!

Feel for you as I know it is difficult to function without proper sleep.:patback:

Love Mini xxx

LoL thank you hunni, I think I may just feel sorry for myself.

How's you this Saturday morning Mini?

xx

same here!! I've been sleeping so badly this week and I was wondering whether it was linked to cambridge on something?!

xxx

Hmm funny babes, because I have been sleeping like a baby since Cambridge. It is just today the day that I really need to sleep and I cant!

i usually have valerian tea with hops and it knocks me out but am not sure this is in line with cambridge as it does have some flowers in it. saying that it sure as hell doesn't have sugar or fruit in it so i doubt it would knock you out of ketosis. most supermarkets sell it and it works a treat. i get dr stuarts.

abz xx

think os something really bad and cry cry for ages rub your eyes go to bed and cry yourself to sleep.. i did that thursday it worked!! lol and i didnt even have to go out .. lol

yes, but you did have to make yourself more miserable.. ha.

i find rolling myself up in a ball on the sofa in a duvet with a book or something usually sends me to sleep. can't sleep for anything in bed but once on the sofa i drift off... maybe that would help. if you stop stressing about the fact you need to sleep and put yourself somewhere cosy and warm it should take care of itself. how about a mug of warm skimmed milk?

abz xx

Hey hope you managed some shut-eye, at the very least a nap.

I work nights & before CD i used to have terrible problems getting to sleep. One trick that used to work for me (most times :D) was to get in to bed & start thinking about something really detailed. A good one for me was decorating a room. Start from the start, shape of the room & try to consider every minute detail, colours, patterns, textures, flooring, light & shade, furnishings, how the curtains should fall, I mean EVERY detail. I usually found i would fall asleep before i even got the furniture in ;) which is really quite annoying once you get started lol. You could apply the same principle to anything - places, scenarios, whatever, just so long as its detailed.
I think it prob works on the level that you really want to get to the point where you get to "see" the end result so sod's law you'll fall asleep before you ever get to that stage :D Also its giving your mind something else to focus on rather than not being able to sleep.

Oh and i've done what Abz said often too - sometimes if i cant sleep in my own bed, i move either to the spare room or onto the sofa. No idea why but sometimes just going somewhere else to sleep will do the trick :)

hey, i have a great trick which always works! Think the word 'nothing' over and over again and before you know it you will be fast asleep! I read it somewhere on line and was sceptical but I tried it and it works every time! :D

You can feel free to come and look after my 4 young kids if you like half an hour with them and you will sleep like a baby, I do.:D

Back