people who have switched over from a vlcd and exercise question

dhall80

Hello everyone I've just switched over from the cambridge diet to ww today, I swear I was loosing more muscle as I have become quite flabby, and i'm trying to loose in a more healthier way, has anyone else made a switch from a vlcd, how easy was the transition and did you gain any weight?

I think I have the points system figured out thanks to online calculators and food lists. I have decided to follow the old discovery plan as i'm understanding it better than the new plan. I'm really confused about exercise points though, can someone explain them to me? As in, lets say I exercise first thing in the morning with out having eaten first, would I still need to add extra points or do these extra points only get added if I exercise after I have eaten?

Also what sort of exercise do you all do? Has it made your weight loss slower or helped it? Because on cambridge diet it was recommended you did not do much at all.

I did 23 weeks total food replacement and lost over 7 stone I switched to ww last Thursday so I've got my first weigh in at 5. To be honest I feel fat and horrible at the mo my skin is all loose and getting me down i didn't really notice the loose skin when on TFR.

Hi dhall80 you earn extra points for any exercise you do, it doesn't matter when you exercise you still earn the points and its doesn't matter when you eat those extra exercise points it's up to you. I choose to not eat my excercise points at all, for me it's just good to know I've burn extra calories and that all goes towards a better loss at weigh in and I'm satisfied enough on the points I have. Good luck with the diet hope it works well for you x

Hii,

How do you work out what points you get for which exercises?
Thanks x

Back